BY COCOCARE

Blended with Vitamin E for Dry Skin The perfect balance of Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E.  Formulated to condition and soften dry skin.  Daily use during and post-pregnancy helps to prevent stretch marks. ; see more...

• Has anyone ever used this during pregnancy and had a dras...1 Answers
Cococare Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizer
  • "Helps with stretch marks and really hydrates and moisturizes dry or normal skin" in 2 reviews
Angela B.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! Call me old school this is my solution for chapped lips, dry skin, burns etc... Fits in my purse without problem my container its in is a little slimmer than this shown!

Helps fades scars, pimple scarring
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
My tattoo artist told me to use this as an aftercare product on my ink. It smells wonderful and did a great job of keeping my skin protected and moisturized while it was healing. The stick is also great for scars or stretch marks.
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
I have Always used cocobutter. My mom swears by it for wrinkles and stretch marks. Definitely great for hydrating the skin and has a great delicate smell
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
Great product!! Amazing moisturizer!!! Even helps with stretch marks !!! Would highly recommend to anyone pregnant
Kristen B.
Norfolk, Va
Cocoa butter always makes my skin feel amazing and super soft! I love it! I carry it around with me all the time
Racquel C.
I LOVE IT DOES NOT LEAVE GREASY EFFECT ONTO THE SKIN. SMELLS SO WONDERFUL. RELIEVES THE DRY SKIN.
Denise G.
Helps with stretch marks and really hydrates and moisturizes dry or normal skin
Nhung V.
Westminster, CA
I love being able to take this out anywhere I go and have soft skin!
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
Has anyone ever used this during pregnancy and had a drastic result with stretch marks?