Cococare Cocoa Butter Complexion Bar uploaded by Emma S.
  • Cococare Cocoa Butter Complexion Bar Cocoa Butter Cream 1 oz; 28.3 g

BY COCOCARE

It s More Than Soap™ Cleanses, Moisturizes & Protects Cococare Cocoa Butter Complexion Bar is pure soap formulated without detergents.  Its rich creamy lather foams dirt and impurities away allowing your skin to retain its natural moisture balance. ; see more...

Cococare Cocoa Butter Complexion Bar

Start your review of Cococare Cocoa Butter Complexion Bar!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
At times I've felt insecure about my stretch marks, but I no longer have that burden after using Cococare's Cocoa butter lotion. It's fairly priced and is affordable to anyone. Not only does this product help with stretch marks but it's an amazing hand or face moisturizer. 💛 I love this
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
I LOVE cocoa Butter Lotion. It Smells Really Good And Helps me With my stretch marks and Makes my skin Super soft. I Would Suggest EVERYONE to try This especially if you have stretch marks or dry skin.
Meagan S.
Crete, IL
Made my skin soft and beautiful! I love that this product doesn't contain icky chemicals or detergents and is strictly natural cocoa butter. I will be purchasing this product in the near future and the price is just another plus!
sweetie G.
This is another one of my favs I always go back to this product love it. Your skin will be soft and vibrant.
Stacey C.
This stuff has been around forever it seems like. Wonderful to use on dry winter skin or trying to get rid of those stretch marks.

Walmart