Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil uploaded by piera! m.Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Jennica B.Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Doujone M.

BY COCOCARE #3 in Vitamin E

Contains 28,000 I.U. Vitamin E Vitamin E is ideal for dry skin and problem areas such as blemishes, crow s feet, and stretch marks. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer T.
I have olive skin, so I scar terribly. A pimple? I scar. I have had numerous knee surgeries as well and vitamin e oil works wonders on healing scars! It’s so inexpensive too!
Ane K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great for dabbing on around the eyes. Fair warning, it is sticky, but I use this before going to bed so I have not had to put makeup on over it. The cap was broken when I got it, but the seal wasn't affected so I did not feel the need to return it and there have been no problems.
Katia W.
Hoover , AL
I absolutely love adding this oil to my moisturizer. It’s really thick, so I apply it at night. It quenches the thirst of my dry skin and absorbs all of the moisture through the night. I’d definitely recommend this for someone with dry, itchy skin.
Violet L.
Calhoun, GA
I ordered this on amazon to rub on my belly to "prevent" stretch marks and I love it. I find it very nourishing and helps keep my itchiness away! I also like that it doesn't have a strong over powering smell!
Keeley C.
Battlefield, MO
First off, the packaging is super cute. This oil is very thick and nourishing. I primarily use it on my lips to keep them moisturized and plump. I also use this on any blemishes I have that are dry and taking a while to heal. This oil feels a little sticky, but works very quickly at nourishing and healing any dry or dull areas of the skin. I ordered mine off of Amazon. I use it almost everyday and have barely made a dent in the bottle. It lasts forever because a little goes a long way!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually use this in my hair!! It's a great hair recovery agent for when your hair is just fried with split ends and super damaged!! I absolutely love it! I've heard you can also put on your eye lashes to help them grow!! Great item to have, definitely recommend.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I've only used this twice, I'm probably going to repurchase. This helps a lot with scars, lightening acne scars & fading away pesky dark marks from acne or blackheads. It's pure & all natural which makes the healing process a lot quicker for your skin & I always feel very hydrated after using this.
Cheryl j.
I love this oil it works good for lightening scars and I mix it with the aloe vera plant for my son when he fell off of a four-wheeler he scratched his face really bad you couldn't even tell that anything ever happened to him by looking at him just works miracles
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Vitamin e is good for the skin! It helps clear up dark spots and scars! I have childhood scars and it has helped lighten them! Also the oil is a good moisturizer for dry patches! Vitamin e oil is great, I have to vitamin E in my lotion because it makes my skin look brighter and lightens up the scars and dark spots
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Vitamin E oil is great for skin! I use a little around my eyes as an eye cream substitute. My mom told me about this trick and she swears it improves her vision! I will also mix with tea tree oil on any trouble areas.
Samantha L.
What exactly is this used for?
Hannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have people had success using this product to reduce facial acne scarring? Are there any negative aspects, such as drying or irritating skin?
Leakhena S.
Will it dry quickly after applying right after the bath? What are it's benefits?
Bri L.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I have dark circles underneath my eyes will this improve them? has any body tried using this before?
Claire k.
Does anyone use this for their eyelashes or brows? If so has it been working?