Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil

Contains 28,000 I.U. Vitamin E Vitamin E is ideal for dry skin and problem areas such as blemishes, crow s feet, and stretch marks. ;

What is the difference between Vitamin E oil and capsules? Is one better than the other?
Does anybody know if this product helps to reduce the size of white scars and dark scars?
I have fellow employee friends who use this as a facial routine? Is this good for your skin and face??
Start your review of Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil!
DeYawna H.
Collinsville, VA
I like this stuff a lot . I recently burned my self with some hot glue it left a nasty scar on my leg . Put some vitamin E on it everyday and the scar is almost gone .
Violet L.
Calhoun , GA
I ordered this on amazon to rub on my belly to "prevent" stretch marks and I love it. I find it very nourishing and helps keep my itchiness away! I also like that it doesn't have a strong over powering smell!
Anisa K.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great for dabbing on around the eyes. Fair warning, it is sticky, but I use this before going to bed so I have not had to put makeup on over it. The cap was broken when I got it, but the seal wasn't affected so I did not feel the need to return it and there have been no problems.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I've only used this twice, I'm probably going to repurchase. This helps a lot with scars, lightening acne scars & fading away pesky dark marks from acne or blackheads. It's pure & all natural which makes the healing process a lot quicker for your skin & I always feel very hydrated after using this.
Sheena M.
Philadelphia, PA
Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Sheena M.
A product I will buy time and time again. It's very hydrating and of course moisturizing on it's own but when added onto a daily/nighttime moisturizing cream, this does absolute wonders. My skin has not look or felt better. Even though it 1oz, a little goes a long way.
Jennifer T.
I have olive skin, so I scar terribly. A pimple? I scar. I have had numerous knee surgeries as well and vitamin e oil works wonders on healing scars! It’s so inexpensive too!
Katia W.
Bessemer, AL
I absolutely love adding this oil to my moisturizer. It’s really thick, so I apply it at night. It quenches the thirst of my dry skin and absorbs all of the moisture through the night. I’d definitely recommend this for someone with dry, itchy skin.
Estri L.
This the best product I've tried on my face. It is really good for skin and is pure vitamin E oil.
Keeley C.
Battlefield, MO
First off, the packaging is super cute. This oil is very thick and nourishing. I primarily use it on my lips to keep them moisturized and plump. I also use this on any blemishes I have that are dry and taking a while to heal. This oil feels a little sticky, but works very quickly at nourishing and healing any dry or dull areas of the skin. I ordered mine off of Amazon. I use it almost everyday and have barely made a dent in the bottle. It lasts forever because a little goes a long way!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually use this in my hair!! It's a great hair recovery agent for when your hair is just fried with split ends and super damaged!! I absolutely love it! I've heard you can also put on your eye lashes to help them grow!! Great item to have, definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...