BY COCOCARE

All Natural From Australia Melaleuca Alternifolia 100% Tea Tree Oil is recognized worldwide for its magical properties.  It is known as an all purpose skin enhancer.  100% Tea Tree Oil will help restore and protect your skin, naturally. ; see more...

Lizette J.
I LOVE this 100% Tea Tree Oil that I found at some beauty supply spot in Phoenix, AZ. If I could, I would give this to anyone who has dry scalp because it keeps fungus and moisturizes. I’d give this to those who have a stuffy nose because a few drops in boiling water where you use a hot damp washcloth to shield your face as you inhale the vapors from the water because it clears you like no other! Nothing compares to this brand because other brands I’ve tried aren’t 100% and other scalp remedies do not help like this has helped me w my Psoriasis! | If you see one, ship it to me and I’ll pay you back. 😩😩😩 #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Eman B.
Jeddah , Al kandarah
I can't live without tea tree oil. I used for my #acne and mix it with coconut oil and massage my hair scalp before shower for #dandruff. The only downside is the bottel it alwse pour too much.