BY COCOCARE

The Yellow Stick® 100% Cocoa Butter. Nature s perfect moisturizer.  Ideal for dry skin and stretch marks. ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this on their lips?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this coco butter stick it's makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. Most people are afraid of using a product like this because it's so oily but not me it's has help my dark marks from acne disappear right before my eyes.
This is AMAZING on my heels! Having it in stick form is so convenient and mess free. Plus it smells amazing and it's 100% cocoa butter. So glad I picked this up!
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay, I really love coco butter! I've used it on my stretch marks, scars etc. It worked dawn good, but, it turned my skin dark! I did not like that.
Keori R.
Keori R.
The best thing to use for dark marks or scars! I've been using this for years.
Iraida T.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
I love everything about this cocoa butter. its 100% .. the smell man smells sooooo good, lol. it makes your skin soft and lightens up dark spots which that is the reason I got it due to acne marks. my mom has been using this on us for years and I will continue to use it.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a little hard, so I use a scissor to take chunks off and put it in a bathtub with hot water. A little strange too, because you have to push it up from the bottom and it doesn't stay, so I ended up breaking mine within the first few minutes of using it. But it's very moisturizing and it quenches my dry skin when I use it as an overnight treatment!
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Cocoa
This product is Great it is so good at moisturizing and I actually put it on my face to moisturize once in a while when I really need to deeply hydrate my face. It is also really good at reducing/ getting rid of stretch mark if you have them.
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I suffer from many skin irritations. Have been using this on some rough, dry, itchy patches. It's starting to heal and smooth my skin just after a few applications. The smell of it is pure heaven.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Cocoa
I have been using this cocoa butter for years. I use it on my lips before bed to moisturize, on my bruises and on my scars because it helps lighten them!! I just noticed I have a few stretch marks, so I'll be using it on them too!
Robin M.
Robin M.
Portage, IN
This product is so classic, I grew up using it. Perfect for dry scaly elbows, knees, or heels. I also use it as a chapstick. Another great thing it does is fade dark spots and stretch marks! It can even prevent them if you start using it early enough in your pregnancy. I think the biggest plus is the luscious chocolate scent, can't get enough of it !
Tamika G.
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
Has anyone tried this on their lips?