BY COCOCARE

The Yellow One. This Delicately Scented Cream Was Formulated With Natural Cocoa Butter Especially To Help In The Treatment Of Rough, Dry Skin. Daily Use Will Help Protect Your Skin From The Adverse Effects Of Climatic And Environmental Conditions. Ideal For Wrinkles And Stretch Marks Super-Rich Formula Non-Greasy Designed For Use As All-Over Body Moisturizer Made In Usa see more...

• Did it help with stretch marks after birth?1 Answers
Nathalia V.
I absolutely love this cream. I used it while going through puberty and again during pregnancy. It helped reduce stretch marks and when my belly itched, it helped soothe the need to constantly scratch
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not bad. It smells better than most cocoa butters. I tried using it for stretch marks while I was pregnant, but it did not seem to help with them much although I did not apply every day. It's pretty moisturizing, has a great scent, and was fairly cheap so I guess I cannot complain!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Okay so I need to "gush" about this stuff. My mom bought this for me when I was pregnant with my first baby, and instantly became obsessed. My skin gets such a soft nice glow, pregnant or not, it works amazing. I used this to prevent stretch marks, and it worked wonders. I also use it on my eczema, and it has gone away. If you want a great product that works this is it!
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love this product. I use it for my skin when I'm stretching my ears and it helps with scaring. It smells great. It's affordable and last forever! I am very satisfied with this brand. I recommend it. Cococare 0703231 Cocoa Butter Cream - 15 oz
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
I get ashy very easily and it immediately gets rid of the ash. I don't like the smell what so ever it's clay like I've never really liked the smell of cocoa butter but I use it because it's the only thing that works.
Krystal L.
I had stretch marks from losing weight and my mom bought me this and told me to use it every night. I was surprised it worked. Now I'm 8 months pregnant and I use it just in case try come and also because I love the smell.
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
I'm not a fan. Feels greasy. I have dry skin and this just sits on top. Smells chemically not the usual cocoa butter smell you'd expect. I won't be repurchasing.
Nancy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product. The smell isn't overbearing. It moisturizes my skin. Gets rids of the ash. The only problem I have is that it can be a little oily. Not so good at night. I don't want oily sheets.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While pregnant I tried many different products on my belly. Although this did not help prevent stretch marks it did moisturize my skin and it smells wonderful, like a piña colada
Raquel S.
I love this product. It keeps my skin super smooth and the cream has a pleasant smell. It did not help with my scars but definitely with dry skin.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Did it help with stretch marks after birth?