BY COCOAVIA

Dietary Supplement. Helps Support Healthy Circulation* 250mg Cocoa Flavanols. Have you had your cocoa flavanols today? Get more out of life.  Every way you can.  Every day you can.  Help keep your circulatory system healthy with CocoaVia™ daily cocoa extract supplement.  Cocoa flavanols are scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation by helping your arteries stay flexible at any age.*. Help support healthy circulation form head to toe.* When you feel your best, you feel ready for anything.  That s why maintaining healthy circulation is so important.  Your heart, brain, skin - even exercise performance - all depends on a healthy circu. see more...

Megan H.
My aunt has a PhD. in nutrition so when she highly recommended this product and even bought me a month's supply of it, I took her word that it is good for you! It doesn't taste bad either! It's not chalky or powdery tasting and it mixes well. It has a rich flavor and best of all it really does improve your circulatory system. My circulatory system is horrible, especially in my hands and feet, but after only using this for a week, I have noticed a slight improvement! I definitely plan to keep this as part of my regular diet.
Elizabeth B.
Portland, OR
I received a sample of this in a monthly subscription box and then went out and bought more. Previously, I put hot cocoa in my coffee. I loved substituting this instead, as it doesn't have the sugar the hot cocoa mix does, but it has a strong dark cocoa taste.
Audrey M.
La Mirada, CA
I received this product with my subscription of Klutch Box, it is really good. Doesn't taste like supplement powder what so ever. I like to use in protein shakes with Vanilla Almond Milk.
Lamuelle B.
Washington, DC
I love this product but it may have a little caffeine in it so do not drink this in the afternoon.