BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Stefani G.
The Best Cereal for its price!! It’s so good, perfect for the whole family, we buy the Family Bag size for less than $7 it is a heck of a deal! Even tho it’s chocolate it’s very nutritious!!!
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I have to buy the big bag every few weeks because my whole family eats this like it’s going out of style lol. It has great flavor and the perfect crunch and it leaves you with chocolate milk that the kids will drink
Tianna L.
Long Prairie
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid and we have always bought the big bags in my house. It’s a good value and it’s very affordable. I love that it turns the milk chocolate. I will continue to repurchase this.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Tamara M.
My kids are the ones who eat cereal in our home and this is one of their favorites. I like the zip bags since they take up less space in the cabinet and in the trash.
E M.
Tastes great, kid friendly! I like to eat it dry just for a quick snack as well! Slightly sweetened but not too much. A decent price and can get it at almost any store. Does seem to leave a little bit of a filmy feeling in your mouth after though.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Ava P.
Delicious! Perfect size for my family, my daughter loves this for breakfast. I eat this cereal about 4 times a week, I bought it from Walmart. I buy this cereal all the time, it's a favourite in my household.
Alicia R.
Phoenix , AZ
Good for on the go!
Used to eat these when I was younger and now I give them to my nieces and nephews for a snack. Not really healthy but it's good every now then.
Almu D.
Columbus
It is the only cereal I'm able to eat with milk, so I give it that. However price is quite high compared with other brands that are as good or better. Too sweet for me