BY COCOA PUFFS #44 in Cereal

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Heather B.
Simon
Cocoa Puffs is my Alltime favorite cereal!! & I have a big daily so the larger bag is more cost effective & a better deal for us & the zip lock bag is genius!!! Not only does it keep it fresh, but also from spilling out!! Really hit this one out of the ball park!! Thank you so much!!
Jessica C.
Fife
Same great cereal. Smarter way to package. It saves the cereal for longer and keeps it fresher then the boxes with the plastic inside bag that never seals or opens properly. The wonderful chocolate taste is still wonderful and it stays crunchy
Perry M.
dayton
My wife buys these Cocoa Puffs for our kids all the time. She usually buys them at Walmart and for a reasonable price for the bag size. Our kids love them! We will definitely buy them again and would also recommend them to
Others.
Kenzee B.
This is the only cereal my boyfriend eats! If it wasn’t for this bag I’d be buying 6 boxes a day 😂😂 he loves them, they’re not bad for you, and they come in a HUGE pack! Which is a plus when it’s a grown mans favorite food lol.
Zoe L.
If you’ve never tried them before, just give it a go, you’ll see why that fool is cuckoo. It’s like kix, but with loads of chocolate! They do have that cut-up-your-mouth problem that most flavored roundy cereals do, but I can look past it for this goodness.
Valerie L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
We have to buy the biggest bag cause my kids eat these up so fast these aren't just a breakfast food this is great for snacks car rides and late night snacks it turns the milk chocolate so at the end you get another treat!
Vivian B.
I bought this one time in the house and now everyone buys it’s when they go food shopping lol! I bought it at Walmart. And I am a repetitive consumer/buyer. I would recommend this yummy chocolatey cereal to others
Oksana B.
These are so delicious! They satisfy all your chocolate cravings. This has definitely been one of my childhood favorites and not even as an adult I do still eat it! Delicious for a quick breakfast/lunch/ dinner/ snack!
Shelby E.
Adrian
My kids and I love coco puffs! We often buy from the bag so we have more. We purchase ours at the nearest Walmart. Flavor is so good! We eat this at least once or twice a week! We would definitely buy it again
Kiera C.
Provo
I could eat these everyday. When we are running out of money for the month for food, we eat these for breakfast and dinner. They are also a great snack. I buy them at Walmart. They are sugary but delicious.