BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Krista B.
Crowley, TX
We actually have this cereal in our pantry right now! This was the cereal my husband picked for the kids this week. My son says he loves it because its just like chocolate balls lol
Tracy H.
Crab orchard
I like the zip bad it keeps fresh longer. Coco puffs are my favorite. Probably not the healthiest choice but very delicious. Pros of the cereal is it’s so good, cons are... none!
Rosella Renee B.
Springfield, MO
My boys love coco puffs this product is always on my list when we go to the store, I love that its a quick and easy breakfast in the morning before heading to school.
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
Same amazing chocolaty flavor just in a slightly bigger portion, you can never go wrong with this cereal and the bag makes sure it lasts longer for those of you with kids.
Jennifer R.
Celina, OH
Coco puffs are always yummy and we love how they change our milk to chocolate milk!! Yummy!! I love how they have the bag to purchase now! It takes up a little less room in the garbage! We buy these all the time!! Great value !!
Kristi L.
Kronenwetter
Great cereal, my kids love it. I enjoy it now and again as well. Great value for the price. I have 4 children so I am always looking for a deal. LOVE the resealable bag.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of this cereal and of this particular flavor!! I love that these are not too overpowering and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!!
Lisa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids LOVE this cereal. I’ve tried to buy the generic brand but it’s never the same. The best part of a bowl of this is the milk left in the bowl-chocolate milk!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
My husband is coo coo for coco puffs The consistency is similar to wheeties but with a chocolate flavor. They’re a nice sugary cereal with decent balance of chocolate flavor!