BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Sabrina S.
My children love this cereal! The packaging is great and I love that I can seal it shut. We eat cereal about 2 times per week. The value and price is great! We have eaten Cocoa Puffs for years and I would definitely recommend.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
10 out of 10 for packaging I love that it comes in a resealable bag way better than a box doesn’t go stale so fast I have three boys and I always have to have cereal in the cabinet when they prefer is Coco puffs I prefer it in a bag
Cindy M.
I love this cereal sooo much it comes in all different sizes so you can buy once that are single serving or family size or regular size whatever you want and it's great
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
I have loved this cereal since I was a child. Now I'm buying it for my kids. I love it because it doesn't get soggy right away and it has real cocoa flavor. The milk turning chocolate doesn't hurt either.
Kanesha B.
Lamar
My daughter's and I all love this cereal. It has good flavor and I like that's it's in a bag that I can zip up as needed. The price is great for the value size of the bag.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
great cereal, love the pops but definitely love the milk after! for a person who loves chocolate milk it made my day, this is the only cereal I can eat day after day, but this is the pack you buy when you're kids are on vacation 😂
Mitch A.
All time favorite i ate this alot in my childhood and i still eat them now i never get tired of them the price has gone up from when i remember but its a pretty big bag it last me for like a month
Shelbie H.
fresno
If you love chocolate or chocolate milk the. You will sure love this cereal. Not only it gives that chocolate taste but it leaves your milk Turing into chocolate milk towards the end!!! This coco cereal will have you cleaning your whole bowel of cereal good.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
We actually have this cereal in our pantry right now! This was the cereal my husband picked for the kids this week. My son says he loves it because its just like chocolate balls lol
Vivi D.