BY COCOA PUFFS #44 in Cereal

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Nita
One of my favorite cereals. It also a family favorite and a guilty pleasure. It’s our midnight snack.
Lundyn H.
Saint Anthony, ID
Super good cereal! I love how it makes the milk chocolate after you eat it! It is super good!
Dyamond W.
Texas
Love this cereal especially the chocolate milk it leaves behind. I give this to the kids every once in a while because it isn’t healthy lol. They just get a taste every once in a while
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
my 2 little sisters enjoy this cereal I really don't like it but it's alright it's not bad at all it's just way to chocolaty for me
Tamara M.
My kids are the ones who eat cereal in our home and this is one of their favorites. I like the zip bags since they take up less space in the cabinet and in the trash.
Giada G.
Fairfield, OH
Coco puffs are a great chocolate cereal when you’re craving something extra in the morning
Latonia E.
Wauseon
This is one of our favorites and love that it is in a resealable bag so it don't go bad that is if the kids remember to seal it
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Phylicia B.
These packs are cool because of how kid friendly they are. My daughter will take a thermos of milk to school with this bag and then poor the cereal into the thermos and have a cereal snack. The portion is perfect, it tastes nice and chocolaty and then once it’s finished you have chocolate milk to drink.
Valeriya D.
East Hanover
really good product #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet