BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
I definitely would chose the big bag over the box. It is very convenient and securely zips at the top.
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita , CA
These cereal it’s good these is one of my kids favorite they like how the milk turns as chocolate milk
member-99463
I absolutely love Cocoa Puffs! It’s my alllll time favorite cereal! I eat it pretty much every morning!
Nita
One of my favorite cereals. It also a family favorite and a guilty pleasure. It’s our midnight snack.
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite cereal ever! only con is sometimes if you eat a lot it can cut up the roof of your mouth!
Calamity W.
Leitchfield
My boyfriend and I can go through a bag in a good! Perfect amount for the price and always so fresh
Colinda E.
Lonoke , AR
Excellent price, the kids really enjoy it. I wish it was a little healthier, but overall it’s good.
Jordyn V.
Oakland
Such a good size for a family! They have a great crunch and taste. I love them and I recommend them
Faith C.
This is a great value you bag and makes for great snacks if you have children. Makes milk yummy!!!
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Pen Argyl , PA
Great deal you get so much for a decent price and it’s such a good cereal I always get the big bags