BY COCOA PUFFS #44 in Cereal

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
Cocoapuff is delicious affordable and we love the resealable bags which make it last longer in freshness
Jason S.
San Antonio
Great for Sunday mornings with family. Gives you a extra early morning boost. And really do taste great.
Jessica J.
Anadarko, OK
Favorite cereal! Big bag for a small price always fresh and just the right amount of chocolatey goodness!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Always run out of this cereal the kids go crazy! Wait till last minute to let us know we’re out of stock.
Susan B.
Rison
I love my Coco puffs. Buy them all the time. Breakfast or snacks. Late night scary movie watching. YUMMY
Amy F.
Bay City
Kids loves these because they love how it turns their milk chocolate and yummy cheap easy go to breakfast
Kyle N.
Castalia
It is really filling and keeps me going in the morning. It is not the healthiest option but tastes great!
Molly H.
Fort Drum
We love this brand. Purchased frequently in this house. Amazing to have around when you want to snack. .
Kari G.
It’s my favorite cereal!! I could eat it every day!! I love the chocolate taste and it is not too sweet
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Son las mejores chips del mercado. Definitivamente no hay como estos. Gran sabor y variedad de producto