BY COCOA PUFFS #44 in Cereal

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Alicia P.
Lone pine
We eat at least a bag a week in our household of 6, breakfast or snack. It always taste good. I’m GF and am able to eat this without complications. Love the brand. No other match.
Madison B.
Im obsessed with this snack! I love the flavor because it’s so good and this brand is k own for always switching up their variety of flavors! I love it for on the go snacking that i can take anywhere!
angela o.
Flint, MI
These are just so good when you have a sweetie craving. I also buy them because my son begs me too. I do try to make him space out how often he has them or make it a snack.
Becca L.
Hope Mills, NC
I've eaten this cereal ever since I was a child and now my children eat them too. The best part about this cereal is the chocolate milk it leaves after the cereal is gone.
athena T.
Paola, KS
AHHHHHH This cereal is absolutely amazing. I personally buy the jumbo bags from Safeway for about $6 which is a screaming good deal. The flavor is so chocolatey and good. Buy the jumbo bag because its totally worth every penny. If you want a sweet refreshing cereal I definitely recommend this product.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Buy cocoa puffs everyone said, they'll eat it they said. This purchase was a bust for my home. Everyone said it didnt waste right so we threw the whole bag away.
Alyssia P.
detriot lakes
I’m actually a really big fan of the cereal but I didn’t really like this product that they made it too dry ! Shout out to coco puffs tho I still really love the Cereal
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
Coco Puffs has always been one of my favorite cereals. Sure, there are some knock-off brands that may be cheaper, but none have the same level of chocolate flavor! What I love about this one in particular is the resealable bag. It helps keep the cereal fresh, which is great!
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
I absolutely love cocoa puffs cereal. Its like eating a bowl of chocolate wonderland. I love the circle shape & puffy texture of the cereal. Its extremely delicious. Its pretty healthy for you compared to some cereals though its definitely not the most healthy option its definitely a cereal I eat every once in awhile as its a great flavored cereal.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I used to get these all the time as a kid. As an adult I don’t get these anymore. It’s definitely not healthy for you. There is so much sugar in them. You can find this cereal at Walmart. I would recommend these to anyone it is to much sugar for breakfast!