BY COCOA PUFFS #41 in Cereal

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Washington
Kids love it. I love it been eating them since i was a small kids nothing has changed since then every morning
Tina M.
San Antonio, TX
Family size we love coco puffs makes the milk into chocolate milk our go to when no one can decide what to get
Faviola V.
Love this resealable bag, it's perfect to keep the freshness locked and longer. Perfect price to for the size
samantha r.
This is the only kind of cereal that all 3 of my kids can agree on. They love chocolate flavored everyrhing.
Brooke W.
Bentonville, AR
Wonderful food. I️ loved this so much. Taste great and I️ would buy again. Wish there were more options too.
Crystal C.
So chocolaty!!! Must get when I go grocery shopping if your into chocolate then you will love these cereals.
Krystal W.
Excellent price for value! Love the bag option. Great tasting. Kids love it. Will continue to purchase this.
becca P.
Vidalia, GA
This cereal has the perfect balance of chocolate in it. I really recommend this cereal for everyone to try.
Maria S.
Conroe
Favorite cereal! In big size what more can you want!!!! Also my kids favorite breakfast cereal! Must have!
Synthia R.
Overton
Love the zipper bag option with this cereal. Stays fresh and last a while. The chocolate goodness is great.