BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

diana a.
Long Beach , CA
I used to by this at school but I liked it a lot I would buy every time I could and it’s not that healthy but good
Emma J.
Saint Cloud
Tghe kids love them, to me they taste like powdered cocoa but there pretty crispy not my favorite but ok for kids
Mara M.
Fort Payne
My favorite cereal and my kids love it as well a bag never lasts us long in our house my kids snack on it all day
Mina N.
Granville
My daughter loves this stuff it tastes like chocolate it turns her milk into chocolate milk what's not to like!!
Emily G.
Bowling Green, KY
We get this alot when you feed 6 people it's better to buy in bulk. Love cocopuffs!And the milk after is so good.
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
Love it, not everyone eats cereal with milk and this is a nice portion. Not too much cereal and not over priced.
Brittany I.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I like it that it's resealable and I don't have to deal with double packaging. Great chocolate flavor bigger bag
Patricia ♡.
Cloverleaf
This is my favourite cereal. They taste really nice, plus they turn the milk into chocolate milk and i love that
Keanna O.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Great a breakfast or a snack to go. It’s affordable I buy this cereal frequently. I would recommend this cereal.
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
The best! It taste great and my kids love it! And they also love that they get to drink the chocolate milk after!