BY COCOA PUFFS #44 in Cereal

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Amy E.
Chatsworth
I'm not a really big fan of white milk but since the Coco make the milk chocolate I will eat me some cocoa cereal yummy
tabitha t.
These are a must have on the go or just a quick snack.. I would buy these for road trips or any occasion. A must have!!
Bryanne J.
Mesa
Love cocopuffs. Good chocolate flavor. Easy to eat. Nice ziplock container. Easy to close up. A good on the go snack
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
This cereal is chocolatey and good! It is one of my personal favorites and leaves the milk with chocolatey goodness.
Cheree R.
Tekamah
This is one of our favorite cereals to eat. We also love the fact that it is a big bag so it lasts for a family of 7.
Rebecca P.
Moore, OK
Kids love eating this stuff every morning before school. Super easy bag to open and even reseal when they are done
Cherie W.
Who doesn't love chocolate and cereal? All tone favorite. I remember when I would eat them everyday before school.
elizabeth s.
Dallas
Amazing flavor. Great for kids. I love eating them as a late night snack although they’d be good for breakfast too.
Carissa P.
Reedsburg
This is such a good idea because you get a lot more cereal and also it has a resealable bag which is really awesome
Taryn D.
So good! It is for sure worth the price. The knock off brands cannot compare to this one. I love it so much forever