BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Mayra R.
BRIDGEPORT, TX
Zip Pak because we have a big family and we have got to have our coco puffs... it is a great value and easy to find at walmart
Stephanie O.
Valley
My daughter loves the cocoa puffs. It is the first thing she asks for in the morning. And the only thing she wants as a snack
teenie R.
deland
I usually buy four bag cereals in the beginning of the month. This bag being one of them. My kids love it. Its so chocolatey.
Haley J.
Berrien Springs
The perfect chocolate cereal. I and my kids love this. For the main fact that it turns their plain milk to chocolate milk :)
Jessica B.
With 5 kids, which 3 love chocolate milk. This cereal is the best, taste great and yes, gives you chocolate milk at the end.
Mandy P.
Harrison
Chocolate for breakfast who doesn't like that idea!!! And these bags are so helpful with kiddos around less likely to go bad!
tammy h.
Phoenix
I love this kind if cereal. I get the bag one cause it last longer. I can eat this cereal all day. I can eat it without milk.
Carrie M.
Fairmont
My son loves any kind of cereal that is chocolate so this is his favorite cereal we always keep this in the house for him.
Lisa H.
Grinnell, IA
My son's favorite chocolate cereal, he like to just eat them dry, no milk needed. He loves them for when we are traveling.
Jaszmine P.
Great snack. I always get it when am on the go for school love this. Malt-O-Meal® Coco Roos® Cereal 41 oz. ZIP-PAK®