BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Mali E.
This is my sons favorite cereal. I'm so glad it comes in a large bag now. That way they can get what they love and I save money. Win win.
Priscilla G.
Love how affordable and how convenient this option is. I would recommend for students on the go. definitely a quick and easy option
Elizabeth L.
Canyon, TX
Perfect amount of sweet to wake up to in the morning. Love them, big backs are cheaper in the long run. Perfect for dry cereal snacking.
Misty A.
Paris
My kids go through a bag every week. They l9ve these. They are easy to store in a container so that i dont have so many cardboard boxes
angela m.
I love this cereal. I can never get enough of it. especially that you can eat it with milk or eat it dry and I still taste really good.
Ashley S.
Madisonville
Another favorite of mine, if I’m having an on the go breakfast. I can grab a zip lock pack at any gas station for $1 and go on my way.
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
The flavor this cereal gives is great for kids and even adults or just wants something to eat she they ate craving something chocolatey
Sienna M.
phoenix
On the go snack is the best. I bring in my bag to class. A little pricey though. I still don’t have any other problem with the product
Rebecca F.
We eat a ton of cereal at my house, this brand is the by far the favorite in the house and we buy a large bag about 1 time each week
Kristin C.
Ocoee, FL
These are not too healthy to eat but they do taste great for a late night snack can I eat it all the time but definitely worth buying