BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

felicia t.
Elkins, AR
My children absolutely love this cereal. And it's worth it's value for the size. You get so muchpre buying bagged cereal. Instead of boxed.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Chocolaty goodness in one giant size bag. They leave thw milk chocolaty too when youre done so u love to drink it. I always go for seconds.
Elizabeth L.
Perfect amount of sweet to wake up to in the morning. Love them, big backs are cheaper in the long run. Perfect for dry cereal snacking.
Mali E.
This is my sons favorite cereal. I'm so glad it comes in a large bag now. That way they can get what they love and I save money. Win win.
Katie O.
Good with while milk and chocolate milk. I don't like the taste of white milk do I go with chocolate my 7 year old likes white. So good.
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid.They taste amazing plus after your done you have chocolate milk to drink.Love,love,love these.
Nataya K.
White Marsh, MD
Ate these a lot as a kid. They taste good but sometimes are overly sugary. Not entirely bad but to be noted you don't have a sweet tooth.
Priscilla G.
Love how affordable and how convenient this option is. I would recommend for students on the go. definitely a quick and easy option
Misty A.
Paris
My kids go through a bag every week. They l9ve these. They are easy to store in a container so that i dont have so many cardboard boxes
angela m.
I love this cereal. I can never get enough of it. especially that you can eat it with milk or eat it dry and I still taste really good.