BY COCOA PUFFS

12g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Britoney T.
Flint
I am giving Coco. Puffs 4 stars because I love those cereal is had such a good chocolate taste. I dislike that. It hurts my teeth most of the time.
Neenah B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Who doesnt love chocolate? They're delicious , and fun ! Caude who doesnt want to drink the choclate milk the cereal created after you've eaten ?
Lindsey C.
Can I say about time you got the big bag! We love this ceral. But as a family of 7, it can get expensive to buy. So thankfully this bag came out.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Good tasting product! Affordable and delicious. My favorite brand by far! Highly recommend to give it a try if you are looking for something new.
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
Great price and great for kid. My daughter loves this cereal because the chocolate lol. Easy to just pick up at pretty much any grocery store!
mads t.
my daughter is obsessed with these, she always tells me she could live on this cereal, & i believe it. she eats it once maybe even twice a day
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Great value when buying the larger bag. My kids love the taste and has a very chocolate taste. Never had any complaints when buying this brand.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
It really taste like chocolate. I love the familiar size cause I don’t need to go to grocery store again and again so it helps me to save time!
Heather P.
Cambridge
Chocolatey goodness. They aren't just for breakfast, my son eats them for a snack after school too!Cocoa Puffs™ Cereal 35 oz. ZIP-PAK®
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
I love getting the big bag cause it lasts a long time and the cereal is really good. I would recommend this bag to those who love chocolate.