BY COCOA PUFFS

Cocoa Puffs Treats Bars Triple Chocolate - 12 CT. Cocoa Puffs™ Treats Bars Triple Chocolate. King size. Naturally & artificially flavored. 12 - 1.73 oz (49 g) Bars. Net Wt 1 lb 4.76 oz (20.76 oz) (588 g). see more...

Brittney C.
I personally love it, it' makes the milk chocolatey. But can be to crunchy so I let the soak in the milk for a little bit.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kinda small, but a great little chocolate treat. I think kids would love them!! Great for a tasty treat on the go!
Becky C.
These have a weird taste, and are hard on the roof of the mouth. I wish they would change it up.
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
These cereal are pure sugar. My kids aren't fans of the texture or the taste.
Ellezae 🍟.
Great for lunches! I buy them whenever I can because they’re so convenient and tasty. The only problem is the amount of sugar per bar.
Bethany G.
Nice packaging easy to eat perfect for all ages and perfect for those on the go can be eaten anytime through the day