BY COCOA PUFFS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cocoa by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's why Cocoa Puffs has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient

• I love these im not the biggest chocolate fan but there h...3 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them witho...5 Answers
  • Do you like it when your milk gets all Chocolatey?3 Answers
Veronica A.
This is a really good cereal for something quick and tasty, especially if you like a little chocolate in the morning. I don't eat this all too often, but I do love to have it around for those mornings when I just want some quick chocolate. My younger siblings LOVE this cereal, so we end up buying it a lot. I think it's a great cereal if you're not too concerned about healthiness and focus more on the tasty aspect.
And it's chocolate so.....you can't go wrong! :D
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Target
This is my kids favorite cereal. I think its because it tastes lile chocolate and when you pour milk into it, it makes chocolate milk in the bowl. My youngest daughter is beyond the pickiest person I know but she will eat this cereal if its available to her.
Alice H.
I might be all grown up now but Cocoa Puffs is still an amazing chocolate treat.  I've been eating them since I was 6 years old and when I have that need for chocolatey goodness I grab for my box of Cocoa Puffs and that is all I need. You don't even need milk to enjoy them - I carry them with me in a baggy for a quick chocolate treat on the go...
Sheila G.
Linwood, NJ
Lol Cocoa Puffs are a long time favorite of mine. They are delicious and turn your milk in to chocolate milk. How can you go wrong? They don’t get soggy too quickly which is a plus for me. Yes it’s affordable but cereal prices are too high in my opinion. So I usually buy it when there’s a sale, because I just can’t resist. I’m cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!!
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My little brother loves chocolate flavored things! If you do too, well this is the cereal for you! It’s a round shaped brown crunchy chocolate delight! When eaten in a bowl of milk it will turn into chocolate milk! Recommended ;)
Lisa F.
Bronx, NY
I love most chocolate cereals, and this one is very good.  It makes for a great chocolate milk finish!  Unfortunately, this cereal is high in sugar and low in fiber, so I will not be buying this anymore as I am watching my sugar intake.  Like many  cereals on the market, this is more of a dessert than a breakfast.
Marianne Trevino S.
Carrollton
I have been eating Cocoa Puffs Cereal since I was a young child.....I loved it than and I still love them. They make the milk chocolate so the kids will drink the milk after finishing the cereal instead of throwing it away.  I usually buy the multi-pack, it's a better value and the kids love them as much as I do.
crystal l.
Bellingham
I love these even though I know they aren't the healthiest option out there. They are super chocolatey and I love the little puffs they are made of. They are decently priced and are in sale allot of times as a brand or just themselves alone I'd absolutely recommend these to everyone that love chocolate!.
Jackie D.
If I'm craving a chocolaty cereal - this is my go to! The puffs are so perfectly crunchy and even when they've been sitting in the milk for a while, they still taste so good. The best part is the chocolate milk at the end! I've been eating this since I was a kid and I do not intend on ever changing that.
Rianna V.
San Diego, CA
I love cocoa puffs, although they aren't the best for you I still enjoy a good bowl of them in the morning. I've eaten them since I was a kid and will repurchase them I'm sure for a long time. I love that it makes the milk a chocolate milk. Hopefully when I have kids they'll love them as much as I do.

Target