BY COCOA PUFFS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cocoa by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's why Cocoa Puffs has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient

• Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them witho...5 Answers
  • I love these im not the biggest chocolate fan but there h...3 Answers
  • Do you like it when your milk gets all Chocolatey?3 Answers
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Target
This is my kids favorite cereal. I think its because it tastes lile chocolate and when you pour milk into it, it makes chocolate milk in the bowl. My youngest daughter is beyond the pickiest person I know but she will eat this cereal if its available to her.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My little brother loves chocolate flavored things! If you do too, well this is the cereal for you! It’s a round shaped brown crunchy chocolate delight! When eaten in a bowl of milk it will turn into chocolate milk! Recommended ;)
Bre T.
Monroe , GA
Purchased at: Kmart
This is my childhood in a box. It wasn’t just a breakfast for me but instead a dessert. The wonderful chocolate taste is out of this world. It even tastes good when it get slightly soggy in the milk. Speaking of milk, drinking the “chocolate milk” afterwards ends things on a high note.
Jessie Q.
east haven
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This cereal has the right amount of chocolate in it and definitely satisfies the quenching thirst of great chocolate milk afterwards. This cereal is also great when your lazy and don’t want to put in milk you can still eat it like that and get that chocolate flavor.
Ashlynn T.
Woodbury
Purchased at: Target
I love these! these also take me back to when i was younger! these are a cereal i have always always loved! i love letting these sit and soak to get a little soggy and then when im done eating them i love drinking the milk because it turns into chocolate milk
Hailey D.
Huntington
  Cocoa Puffs Cereal is my 10 year old son's second favorite cereal. Everytime I go to the grocery store, he makes sure that this cereal & his other favorite are on my list. I have also ate this cereal multiple times when I have been out of mine, and I thought it was really tasty. Usually I think chocolate cereals have a weird taste, especially an after taste and this cereal did not. Very impressed with this cereal.
CaroleAnne R.
Landis, NC
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
I’ve loved this since I was a kid and my son LOVES it to. He’s always wanting a bite of mine even tho he already ate his ❤️ not the most healthy for you but my gosh it takes soooo good. Definitely a staple in our house
Dakota L.
The kids like them, The adults like them. It's something good to have especially when you're craving some chocolate. They are bad health wise for you but our family sees it as a nice little treat some days.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
My oldest daughters favorite cereal. She can eat it all day if you let her. It's a great cereal for chocolate lovers. I like the smell of it. Lol 🤣😂😄 I like how it turns your milk chocolate for a great finish.
Raqsmey K.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cereal because it is like a 2 in 1. You get a delicious cereal with chocolate milk. The more cereal in your bowl means the more chocolatey the milk. I’m coocoo for Cocoa Puffs
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
This cereal, is very sweet? Or not?
Emya H.
I'm really getting tired of regular cereal,is this cereal really delicious?
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them without milk?
Carly_sutter S.
Huber Heights, OH
Name brand or generic?
Estephania D.
What about the flavor? is it an authentic one (like real chocolate) or is just a cheap imitation (artificial flavor)?