BY COCOA PUFFS #3 in Cereal

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cocoa by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's why Cocoa Puffs has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient

• Did anyone else notice a while back that these tasted really real...5 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them without milk?4 Answers
  • Have you tried this cereal with chocolate milk?3 Answers
Ruth M.
Si tenemos en cuenta los beneficios de cereales, verá por qué es una gran opción de desayuno.
Listo para comer cereales son ricos en vitaminas y minerales importantes, pero más baja en calorías que muchas otras opciones para el desayuno.
comedores de cereales también consumen menos grasa, menos colesterol y más fibra que los consumidores de que no son cereales
Los beneficios de los cereales Big G
Todos los cereales de General Mills Big G tienen grano entero como el primer ingrediente. Sólo tiene que buscar el cheque en blanco!
Cereales ya es una de las opciones de desayuno más saludables que puede hacer. Y toda la línea de cereales Big G se hace con granos enteros, haciendo el desayuno aún más saludable.
La evidencia científica de que el grano entero es bueno para su cuerpo.
Cinco maneras de granos enteros puede cambiar su vida:
La salud del corazón. Las dietas saludables para el corazón ricas en alimentos de grano entero pueden reducir el riesgo de enfermedades del corazón. Reducir el riesgo de cáncer. Baja en grasas y ricas en fibra que contienen productos de granos, frutas y verduras puede reducir el riesgo de algunos tipos de cáncer, especialmente del estómago y el colon. Controlar la diabetes. La Asociación Americana de Diabetes recomienda grano entero como parte de una dieta para diabéticos.
Mantenerle regular. Fibra de granos enteros promueve la regularidad y mantiene a los intestinos funcionando sin problemas para ayudar a mantener una buena salud digestiva.
Control de peso. Un creciente cuerpo de evidencia apoya que las personas que comen grano entero tienden a tener un peso corporal saludable y ganar menos peso con el tiempo que los que no lo hacen.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
I've always loved this cereal but when I've tried to keep corn syrup out of my diet (because things just taste better without it!) this is on the list of things to avoid for that reason.

This cereal is GREAT in milk, you get chocolate milk to finish off in the bowl, also the cereal is fairly filling if you just needed a quick bowl, if you are looking for a full meals worth of eating, you may find yourself finishing these boxes in about 5 bowls like myself.

The cereal keeps its crunchiness longer than other cereals by comparison and the crunch is satisfying with milk, there never seems to be an offensive hardness to this cereal by my opinion.

Who doesn't like to go crazy for these puffs? You may look at other chocolate cereals or even something like cookie crisp for your chocolate taste buds, but they don't compare to this one. A no-bull straight up chocolate corn puffs that make for great left over chocolate milk in your bowl in the morning!
Isabel ❤.
As a chocolate lover i really like this cereal the taste is great, very chocolaty and it makes the milk taste like chocolate which is a huge plus because I don't like milk on its own, so I can actually drink the milk when I'm done eating the cereal. The only negative I'd have to say is that it leaves my upper mouth area, the hard palate, feeling like someone scrapped it and took off some skin so I'll feel tiny bits of skin come off after eating this cereal. So I can't eat it too often because of that but it's still pretty delicious.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
All time favorite for life.
Crunchy chocolate and rice crisps that I love eating alone at anytime of the day.
Not healthy at all in my point of view, but for the price and for the time that it gets from the box to my bag it's always worth it.
I would recommend to all the chocolate lovers out there to get this and forget about other non-healthy snacks for the rest of their lives.
Another big plus if that if you eat it with milk, you'll get a chocolate drink after that with make you smile.
SO go by a smile.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
This has been one of my favorite cereals since childhood. It has a very strong chocolate-y taste that I love. I'm probably one of the only people who does this, but I like to eat my cereal soggy - this cereal is actually one of the only cereals I've had that takes ages to get even a little bit soggy, so I'm sure that's a benefit to most people! One of the best parts is it turns the milk into chocolate milk by the time you're done with the cereal which makes drinking the milk a lot more fun!
Javier C.
Newark, NJ

Mayra F.
Hey all like that in my house, we have often, but as a special gift for each occasionally My favorite parts of this cereal is that turns milk into the bowl chocolate! So good My kids love this cereal, and can blame them? It is chocolate, anything chocolate is delicious! But these are not just delicious, but crispy and covered in milk and leave you in a bowl of chocolate milk to drink when finished. It is every adolescent sleep food, I think, haha.
Tiffany H.
Ever since I was small, I wasn't a huge fan of cereal, but Cocoa Puffs has always been one of my exceptions. What's not to like? It's crunchy. It's chocolate-y. It doesn't get soggy fast. If you take too long to eat it, there is still a silver lining because your milk will turn into chocolate milk! Of course, if none of those sound appealing to you (like you are a chocolate hater!), then probably this is not your cereal. No biggie, more for me!
Abby S.
Cocoa Puffs are the best chocolate cereal! They are rich and flavorful and always satisfy a chocolate craving for me. I love that they are smaller (otherwise I think of dog food!). I alway love how they are kind of hard when you first pour them so they don't get too soggy in the milk. If you get your proportions right you get that yummy splash of chocolate milk at the end. They are also fortified. These are always in my cereal rotation. :)
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Really love this cereal..has been a favorite of mine since i have been a little kid and some years later im still loving the cereal..the price is a little high but to me its worth it cuz the flavor is great and everyone loves drinking their milk when the cereal is all gone but you will especially like it with this cereal cuz the milk turns to chocolate milk..so go to your local Walmart or grocery store and pick up a box of this cereal
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
This cereal, is very sweet? Or not?
Juju D.
Did anyone else notice a while back that these tasted really really weird? I used to get a bad after taste!
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them without milk?
Estephania D.
What about the flavor? is it an authentic one (like real chocolate) or is just a cheap imitation (artificial flavor)?
María L.
It looks delicious but it is ? Do you recommed me this ?