BY COCOA PUFFS #9 in Cereal

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cocoa by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's why Cocoa Puffs has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient

• Did anyone else notice a while back that these tasted really real...5 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them without milk?4 Answers
  • Have you tried this cereal with chocolate milk?3 Answers
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
As a kid I don't think anything could go wrong with having Cocoa Puffs especially since you start out with cereal and milk and you end up with chocolate milk. It's like the cereal that just keeps giving. Health-wise I'm not too sure parents are super keen on giving this to their children these days. But, if the nutritional box states there are low amounts of sugar and high amounts of protein and fiber, I say go for it. The appeal the kids with packaging and flavor will be less of a hair-pulling experience in the morning with parents trying to get their kids to eat breakfast.
tee a.
Austin, TX
Give me my cu-cu pops is what my little cousin used to say when he was a toddler. He loves these so much and my grandpa would always buy them for him. His eyes would light up with excitement every time he got them. He would ask me nana make me some cu-cu pops. My grandpa passed and wel the memories this cereal brought will always take me back to when my gpa was here. I love the way they make the milk chocolate 🍫. The cereal stays crunchy and not soggy in the milk. I will continue buying these for my kids and hope they carry on the tradition of these cereal
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have been eating cocoa puffs cereal since I was a teenager. The cereal is cocoa favored and does turn your milk in chocolate milk. I found this family box of cereal for $2.50. I recommend this cereal Cocoa Puffs Cereal
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
I am an adult. I am over 30. I buy Cocoa Puffs and purposely fill my bowl to the brim with milk, then patiently wait for it to drain all the cocoa-y goodness from those little puffballs of heaven. Don’t get me wrong, I still eat the cereal, but it’s the delicious milk at the end that is my reward. The cereal tastes great and doesn’t get crazy soggy in the milk like other cereals do. Plus, they are easy to throw in a plastic bag as a snack. Guilty!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Cocoa Puffs are a childhood favorite of mine! I remember many Sunday mornings waking up and grabbing a bowl. It's one of those cereals that seem more like a dessert than a breakfast item. The moment you open the bag you get a whiff of chocolatey goodness! They are the perfect crunch especially when drenched with milk. Each bite is filled with rich chocolate that could make your mouth water. My favorite part of Cocoa Puffs is the fact they turn your milk into chocolate milk, haha! I will always love Cocoa Puffs and will continue buying them for myself and the kiddos in my life.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I go through phases with cereals and this one is always rotated in my cycle. I one time ate this cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner for like six months. Not even kidding. And I had tons of other options. I was just addicted! They're so good! Sometimes when I want chocolate, I just go for this. And the best part is drinking the milk afterwards.
Yulissa E.
I’m a big fan of chocolate flavor anything. This is a great tasting cereal, but I usually don’t end up purchasing it as often as others. I kind of get tired of this cereal, I feel like it’s missing something. I don’t think it’s a bad cereal, I just think for me personally it’s not something that catches my tastebuds attention.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
My family is definitely coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs! Love that General Mills has went to whole grain in their cereals, however I gave this four stars because I have a child with a Gluten allergy who can't eat these. Would give them 5 stars if they could get more gluten free cereal options out! Cocoa Puffs Cereal
Amanda G.
I love almost anything chocolate so it’s no surprise I love this cereal. I tend to eat cereal as a snack or desert and not really as a breakfast. This is a favorite and perfect for when I just need something sweet and chocolatey but don’t want to eat a chocolate bar. Love that it turns my milk into chocolate milk!
Tonie T.
Marina, CA
I loved this as a child and still do as an adult. My favorite part is at the end I get to drink chocolate milk since the cocoa from the cereal mixes with the milk while I am eating! It’s like a 2 in 1, and as a kid this was mind blowing (lol). I use this more as a desert now when I get a late night craving.
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
This cereal, is very sweet? Or not?
Emya H.
I'm really getting tired of regular cereal,is this cereal really delicious?
Juju D.
Did anyone else notice a while back that these tasted really really weird? I used to get a bad after taste!
Estephania D.
What about the flavor? is it an authentic one (like real chocolate) or is just a cheap imitation (artificial flavor)?
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Am I the only one who is just fine with eating them without milk?