BY COCOA LOCKS #6 in Hair Regrowth

Cocoa Locks is a convienient, delicious hot chocolate drink packed with important vitamins, nutrients and responsibly sourced ingredients to help you grow and maintain healthy hair. Delicious hot chocolate to support, maintain and nourish healthy hair growth from within. Fortified with the highest quality, natural friendly ingredients, vitamins and nutrients. see more...

• What do you think of cocoa locks milkshake? Cocoa Locks 1...3 Answers
  • Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer IS THIS JUST HYPE? 2 Answers
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I started this program to help grow my hair out and make it stronger and healthier. They also have hairshakes too if you dont want a hot drink. Its really delicious and has lots of the good stuff it in for longer, healthier and fuller hair. Im really happy so far and my nails are too. I went ahead and ordered a 3 month supply too because i had a half off code for it. It blends well in liquid too. Overall, very satisfied.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Currently trying this product program because they contacted me through Instagram to be an ambassador but right now it seems to not wisk that well and it tastes kinda bland. I dont mind it because it's choc full of biotin and other good vitamins for your hair.
Nicki C.
I check it about two weeks ago so far. My hair seems more healthier and stronger. It probably grown about 1/2. I cant wait to finish the rest of the bag and see my results for the whole 30 days Cocoa Locks 1 Month Hot Chocolate Hair Growth Program
Richelle R.
It tastes so good. I like it a lot so far. It just doesn’t mix very well and settles on the top of the milk. It might be because I use lactose free milk but I doubt it. I also use almond milk.
Nathalie M.
Putte
I received both the hairshake as the hot chocolat for Instagram promo purposes and I have to say they both taste delicious! I didn't notice much difference in the quality of my hair, which is very damaged because of years of abuse by using too many different hairdyes, but it does grow faster since I'm drinking Cocoa Locks 1 Month Hot Chocolate Hair Growth Program. It's really helping my nails though, I've been biting my nails for many years, but now, they do grow stronger and longer as never before! These vitamins aren't doing that much for my hair, though the ingredients are working like a charm. I have my long and strong beautiful nails to prove it! 😉
aishah ..
Cocoa Locks 1 Month Hot Chocolate Hair Growth Program

after a few days consuming this chocolate shake, i started to notice that the vitamins had made my hair healthier. overall, i rate this a 8/10. I can honestly see a clearer difference of what my hair looked like before and after this 30 day program.
thank you again @cocoalocksofficial for this spectacular hair shake! -
use my code “heyxaishah” for 20% off at cocoalocks.com

#cocoalocks #cocoalocksofficial #cocoashaker
Jewels D.
dublin
My mom is an ambassador for this company on insta and her hair has grown almost 4 inches in 2 months! I had to try it as my hair just DOES NOT grow and it has transformed my hair 😭 it’s healthy and thick and it’s grown almost an inch and a half in a month!

I’m using the new milkshake version of the product and it’s so yum! I have it every morning for my breakfast 😁
Ivana J.
Novi Sad
Delicious, made my hair look supper shiny and healthy. As for the growth of it, I did see a progress, but I'm mostly attributing it to all the vitamins in the shake which make your hair way stronger than it was before. Mine was a mess at the time. Overall, this made me much more satisfied than those Sugar Bear Hair gummy pills. Pips, never go with the hype! If the hype is huge, the product is most likely to be worthless and it's all about the marketing. As for this Chocolate Shake, I'm continuing to drink it on daily basis. I'm on my fourth pack now.
CHAIMAE E.
casablanca
i had tried cocoalocks 1 month hair growth program and i'm really satisfied about the results and i would like to try it again
u can enjoy drinking hot chocolate in the same time ur hair growth it's awesome
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
Ive definitely noticed a huge difference in my hair growth and condition using this! Its pricey yes which is the reason for 4 stars. But it tastes GOOOOOD and its not a chore to take either because its a chocolate milkshake which helps your hair!!! Im in love 💖
Rawaa H.
Riyadh
What do you think of cocoa locks milkshake? Cocoa Locks 1 Month Hot Chocolate Hair Growth Program
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer IS THIS JUST HYPE?