Cocoa Glow Body Lotion

Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 225ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. In our Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion, we've combined micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, powerful moisturisers, and pure cocoa butter, in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturises to restore the appearance of dry and dull-looking skin, bringing out its natural glow. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is the original wonder jelly. Vaseline has long been used to manage symptoms of many severe skin conditions. It literally melts into the skin, flowing into the tiny cracks caused by dryness where moisture is needed most. In this way Vaseline acts as an extremely powerful skin moisturiser to provide a barrier against water loss from already dry skin and help protect against the effects of weather and exposure.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Caramel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cocoa Glow Body Lotion!
delray beach
This is my go to lotion! I use it every time after I shower. It has a pretty basic lotion scent, I wish it was more sweetly scented. I use this product every day, next time I would probably use a different scent though.
Cocoa Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Fatima K.
In love with its smell and helps with dry skin a lot I use this on the daily basis and it’s the best!!! Highly recommended!!
Sydney
Cocoa Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Lisa L.
Cocoa Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Lisa L.
Good product. It’s inexpensive and has nice packaging. The smell is a great and not too heavy. Just like most other Vaseline lotions it has a bit of a slip to it so I occasionally add a body oil when using it. However it’s still good without it. I recommend 👍🏾😊
dean park
Cocoa Glow Body Lotion uploaded by ashley L.
i am in love with this lotion. its literally gives my skin that perfect glow and healthy look. the cocoa scent lasts all night as i put this on every night right after i shower. its not greasy which i love and its on the thicker side but thats what i love about it, it makes my legs and arms feel really soft and smooth and silky. i love it. i sill definitely recommend this lotion if you want that natural glow ✅
Leeds, Yorkshire
Probably one of my top 3 body lotions of all time . The smell is irresistible. It smells amazing on its own and works well in combination with almost all fragrances. Could be a bit more moisturising but leaves skin with a smooth glow non the less
I have recently purchased this “cocoa glow body lotion” and oh wow there’s only one way to describe it, it’s amazing! The smell is astronomic and always catches people’s attention, and it makes my skin so soft and glowy especially out in the sun! I would 100% recommend this for anyone that’s looking for a good, rich, but non-greasy, body lotion. I defiantly will be buying this again!!
Palampur
Cocoa Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Manisha B.
Cocoa Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Manisha B.
With no further question go for it. All products from vaseline do their job pretty nicely , but this one is my favourite. It is moisturising obviously but alonwith that it smells great. Your skin will feel soft after application and you will notice the difference in just few days. It is non greasy and non sticky . It is also super affordable and comes in all different sizes .
I've only used this a couple times but it moisturises well and leaves a nice shimmer on the skin. Also has a good smell, however this might suggest there are fragrances present which are best avoided. Despite this, I would recommend as it moisturises and leaves skin looking like it has a natural glow.
It’s incredibly hydrating. Great when used straight after the shower. It lasts a long time and has an incredible scent.

Looking for your answer?