Cocoa Dyno Bites Cereal uploaded by Kristen T.

BY MALT O MEAL

• Is this cereal unhealthy?1 Answers
  • Do you like the malt o meal cereal brand or do you prefer...2 Answers
Turquoise H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This cereal is a good alternative to the name brand cereal. You can get a very big bag of feral for a couple bucks more. It comes in a convenient bag that is resealable.
McKenzie A.
I do love to eat healthy, but seriously, when you're craving a heaping bowl of artificial chocolatey goodness, does it get any better than Cocoa Dyno Bites? I love the fact that it's obviously generic Cocoa Pebbles, because who wants to spend extra money on a box based solely on its name when this is practically the same product? I'll admit, I love Cocoa Dyno Bites, but I do not buy them that much... their delicious flavor can only be concocted by the insane amount of sugar you'll find in this cereal. However, everything is good in moderation... and it's nice to have that bowl of chocolate flavored milk at the end of your breakfast to wash all those stray Cocoa Dyno Bite pieces down your throat with. Yum!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I love love LOVE this cereal. I think it's the best one for me out there. I literally eat it everyday for breakfast and if I can't eat it, it ruins my day a bit. I really like the combination of all the ingredients and the almonds give it that special touch. I find that it's really healthy and , with milk and a glass of orange juice, you have all the necessary nutrients to start the day with the right foot. I think I'll be eating this cereal when I'm still gray and old...I wouldn't change it for the world!
!!
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
My family loves this cereal. It has such a great chocolate taste and most chocolate cereals leave a light chocolate taste in the milk but this cereal gives the milk a strong chocolate taste and I love it. This cereal is a great value for a very low reasonable price.
Michelle S.
Love this cereal!! Great chocolate taste. pebbles are small and soak up milk easily. Leaving the milk a good chocolate taste and color. Plus I always love a resealable bag.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I feel it taste just as good as the real brand! They have the same chocolate flavor, and with this brand you get more for you money then you would with the name brand cereal.
Adriana O.
Long Beach, CA
It's better then the original for my opinion. Rich in chocolate and affordable to anybody. Its easy to find in any local store near you. And the best part about this brand, there's a whole lot of variety!
Emily  L.
Perrysburg, OH
This generic brand seriously packs a chocolate punch! It's a super sugary cereal, if that's what you're into, of course! I buy it on occasion, but it's not a staple in my household by any means!
Nilmarie C.
This is my husband's favorite cereal! every time i am going to the store i ask him if he wants anything, and he always asks for this cereal! very good and a lot cheaper than the name brand
Sabra H.
CoCo Dyno Bites are my favorite! I love the big bag that it comes in. I also like when your eating the cereal that your milk turns to chocolate milk :P talk about delicious!!!
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you like the malt o meal cereal brand or do you prefer the name brand cereal?
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Is this cereal unhealthy?