Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream  uploaded by Cristina D.

BY COCOA BUTTER FORMULA NIGHT RENEWAL CREAM

Palmer's cocoa butter formula night renewal cream deep penetrating anti-aging skin treatment loaded with beneficial targeted ingredients: cocoa and shea butters, retinol, peptides, vitamin e and evening primrose. the unique structures of these ingredients penetrate deep into skin's layers for visible resultes over time. 2.7 ounces see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I had nasty stretch marks on my lower back and after applying this every night my marks slowly started blending with my skin tone." in 14 reviews
  • "They always dry and its time for sandals so every night b4 bed I use Palmers Night Formula just for my dry skin and as long as you continue using it you'll never worry about dry skin again." in 13 reviews
  • "It smells great, it makes your skin soft, and it will relieve the itching from dry skin, its not greasy so if you have regular skin type you would love this." in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I can't believe this product is so cheap! For a thick, moisturizing night cream it seems like it's worth more than eight bucks. It's not the best night cream I've ever used, but for the price point it's really nice. It's really rich, and a little goes a long way - I noticed if I used too much it would leave a little bit of residue on my skin, so I try to just use a thin, even layer. One thing I love about this (something I love about all Palmer's cocoa butter products) is the smell. It's not a heavy scent (I can't stand products with a ton of fragrance) but it smells sweet and not overpowering at all. I use Palmer's daily calming lotion in the daytime and I use this night renewal cream when I do my skincare routine at night, and together both products leave my face smooth and soft all day. So far I've had a good experience with the Palmer's facial products I've used.
Simone M.
Simone M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It's super effective. I have really bad dark marks from acne scars and it has cleared them up in such a short amount of time. It's super gentle and doesn't make my skin feel super oily. I'm definitely adding this to my permanent skin regiment.
Lola O.
Lola O.
West Babylon , NY
This was sent to us from god himself lol, but i love this product helps with stretch marks. As well as my sensitive dry skin, use this as a daily moisturizer, I sometimes even use it on my lips haha.
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
Loved this product through out my pregnancy and even after that. I used it religiously and i have no stretch marks whatsoever. I love the packaging and smell of this products. It works like wonders.
Arisleidy S.
Arisleidy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love cocoa butter cream for my hair its way better than putting gel on your hair
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay I am very very acne prone. But, when I came back from the beach, I could see fine lines, wrinkles, and peeling skin. I used this slathered on my face at night- peeling stopped. I patted under my eyes after my eye cream and my lines/wrinkles nearly disappeared overnight! I am a huge believer in this stuff!
Diana G.
Diana G.
I bought this on a whim because I needed a night cream badly. my nose was peeling and burning and it stopped with my first application. It smells so good and a little goes a long way. It leaves skin feeling so soft and supple without a greasy feeling. I actually look forward to it each night!
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
College Point, NY
I have been using this night cream for a little over a month and I I have been really liking it. my skin has been feeling nice and soft after using this. I also enjoy the smell. I really feel that my skin has been looking much better after using this cream.
Erica L.
Erica L.
I have always been a fan of palmers. My mother always used it and I used it as an expectant mother twice...zero stretch marks. When I saw they had a face cream I had to try and it's amazing. Smooth and fragrant and I really fell it's keeping age at bay.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Bought this because I looked up reviews on here! I'm glad I did. This stuff is great for night. Is lightly scented, sinks in quickly and I can tell a difference in the morning. Only con is that it is in a tub. I get worried about bacteria so I scoop some product out with a cotton swab.
Maia R.
Maia R.
Is this a good product to invest in?
Johem S.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this worth the money?
jessica c.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this leave skin feeling greasy?
WHITNEY C.
WHITNEY C.
Do they have this as a hair product?
Este E.
Este E.
Severna Park, MD
Is this product good for face or body or both?