BY ZIAJA

Product Size:1.7 fl oz (50 ml) Supplies the skin with valuable nourishing substances. The skin receives excellent revitalizing, smoothing and protective benefits. Moisturizes and prevents excessive moisture loss. Reduces the skin propensity to... see more...

• What are the ingredients? Could somebody give me a complete list...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia K.
Philadelphia, PA
A lot of reviews say that this is greasy....well that's what its supposed to be!!! It targets especially dry skin and has anti aging properties. I find its especially great in the winter when your skin is dealing with constant temperature changes. I slather on a thick layer in the evening, almost more like a mask treatment, and then wipe off any excess in the morning before putting on my makeup. It smells like a tropical escape and it makes your skin baby soft! I've been using Ziaja basically my whole life and though the products are very affordable their quality is on par with many other high end brands!
Nino N.
It has amazing scent, however it is not lightweight and leaves skin greasy. I generally do not like the texture of body butters. This product is quite cheap, but I still would not recommend it. I think Ziaja is not high quality brand overall.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I bought it today and the smell is very good,i really like it. It was very cheap and on this price it is affordable for all. So go and buy it if you are looking for cheap and very good body butter cream!
Maranda C.
Smells amazing and keeps you moisturized all day long I use this on my dry skin areas like where I have stretch marks and eczema it's seriously helps!
Katarzyna D.
Tampa, FL
I love this cream. After using skin is so smooth and moisturized! And smell is very nice too.
Madi P.
Bath, IL
Smells great. Leaves my hands with moisture and with out the oily feeling left behind.
member-ae4a9
i've tried this many times, it smells absolutely beautiful, it's a body butter which I tried to put on my face , I mean if it's safe for your body it should be safe for your face, right? Now I know that faces are a bit more sensitive but as soon as I put it on my face my body started aching and whenever I try to give it another chance the same thing happens ao I just use it as a handcream.
Mara R.
This cream is good for dry skin. Sometimes i have dry skin and sometimes oily. It did help me when i was dry but it did brake me out when i was oily. It smell soo good. You need a small amount to cover your face.
by S.
dubai
Lovely smell and it applies very smoothly. Honestly there is no other cocoa body butter that I would like so much. The price is very good too. A fan of Ziaja!
Julia F.
Wishaw
This stuff is amazing, it literally makes my skin so smooth and glowing. Definitely use this as a night cream tho as it's quite thick but does the job!
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
What are the ingredients? Could somebody give me a complete list of what is in this product please. Thanks 😎