Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz uploaded by Tcee D.

BY COCOA BEAUTIFUL

Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
Sooooo wonderful. Cocoa butter is so good for the skin and this lotion makes putting on lotion not such a hassle because I know that my skin is benefiting from it. It is supposed to clear dark marks and tone the skin and I feel like so far it has done just that. At the bery least is moisturizes my skin nicely.
Bria N.
Bria N.
Everybody just get up and go out and get this cocoa butter lotion because by now you should know this is by far the best smoothing lotion ever especially for dry skin and great for them dry winter days so if you don't know now you know this product will soon be your holy grail lotion everrrr. Just love it
Alana B.
Alana B.
Raleigh, NC
Cocoa Butter is like the best in the business because it hydrates skin instantly. When you put it on it rubs in all the way and not half way like some other lotion products.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
This lotion smells like a strong independent black women and I love it. it is very moisturizing and top quality.
aslin j.
aslin j.
I have been using this for years it's so moisturizing and very light. Perfect for my combination skin.
Noelia R.
Noelia R.
This is a very moisturizing product u love this man when I use this my skin feel so soft
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Make my skin feel amazingly smooth I love it. My mom apway keep this in the house
Tcee D.
Tcee D.
Fairburn, GA
I love a lot of natural products buying unrefined organic products this by far from cocoa beautiful smells so good the best cocoa butter smelling lotion that I have had thus far. it has vitamin E inside its smooth and tones your skin and it just smells so good if you're looking for a product that smells good that have all natural ingredients and it only cost me $2 whereas I will buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it would cost me about $6 for the same size bottle if not smaller this is a 17 ounce bottle and it is worth the money I would recommend this to anyone!
Tip B.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
I purchased this product when I couldnt find the tub of Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I was very nervous, even after reading the ingredients, because I didnt want to use a watered down product.  This product works very well and keeps my skin highly moisturized. It's sooo much cheaper than Palmers!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This lotion smell amazing... I love the smoothness and the smell of coco...it helps minimize the appearance of marks and blemishes...helps tone skin...
Adwoa G.
Adwoa G.
kumasi
Please can i get to try this product.