BeautyBodyBody CareCocoa Beautiful
Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz

Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz

by Cocoa Beautiful

Pls where will I get some to buy in Ghana?
Please can i get to try this product.
Start your review of Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This lotion smells like a strong independent black women and I love it. it is very moisturizing and top quality.in reviews
...should know this is by far the best smoothing lotion ever especially for dry skin and great for them dry winter days so if you don't know now you know this product will soon be your holy grail lotion everrrr. Just love itin reviews
Kim R.
Lake Forest, CA
Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz uploaded by Kim R.
Purchased at: Walmart
There is nothing like adding a good, thick, rich smelling cocoa lotion to your lightly damp skin after a good bath or shower. It helps keep your moisture into your skin while allowing you to smell like a nice, decadent chocolate treat. This lotion is nice and thick. Perfect for my skin, as I suffer from dryness, especially in the winter months for whatever reason. Although it leaves a strong gourmand scent, it is not so feminine that only women can wear it even though it does smell lovely. So, this is an item that remains in our arsenal as a family; it is not something that only I use, by any means. What a delightful, thick, luscious treat for your skin that leaves your skin feeling smooth, moisturized, and smelling amazing. Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz
Tcee D.
FAIRBURN, GA
Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz uploaded by Tcee D.
I love a lot of natural products buying unrefined organic products this by far from cocoa beautiful smells so good the best cocoa butter smelling lotion that I have had thus far. it has vitamin E inside its smooth and tones your skin and it just smells so good if you're looking for a product that smells good that have all natural ingredients and it only cost me $2 whereas I will buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it would cost me about $6 for the same size bottle if not smaller this is a 17 ounce bottle and it is worth the money I would recommend this to anyone!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I purchased this product when I couldnt find the tub of Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I was very nervous, even after reading the ingredients, because I didnt want to use a watered down product.  This product works very well and keeps my skin highly moisturized. It's sooo much cheaper than Palmers!
Alexis M.
Fort Worth, TX
Sooooo wonderful. Cocoa butter is so good for the skin and this lotion makes putting on lotion not such a hassle because I know that my skin is benefiting from it. It is supposed to clear dark marks and tone the skin and I feel like so far it has done just that. At the bery least is moisturizes my skin nicely.
Caroline M.
Whitney M.
I have dry itchy sensitive skin and this works wonders. It is long lasting and I usually use it after I shower and dry off. I use it everyday. It is for a good price and you can usually first my this in a dollar store sometimes.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Make my skin feel amazingly smooth I love it. My mom alway keep this in the house it make my skin glow it really is a amazing product
Aslin J.
jonesboro,ga
I have been using this for years it's so moisturizing and very light. Perfect for my combination skin.
Alana B.
Raleigh, NC
Cocoa Butter is like the best in the business because it hydrates skin instantly. When you put it on it rubs in all the way and not half way like some other lotion products.
Noelia R.
canoga park
This is a very moisturizing product u love this man when I use this my skin feel so soft