Cocoa Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion, 17 fl oz uploaded by Tcee D.

BY COCOA BEAUTIFUL

Tcee D.
Fairburn, GA
I love a lot of natural products buying unrefined organic products this by far from cocoa beautiful smells so good the best cocoa butter smelling lotion that I have had thus far. it has vitamin E inside its smooth and tones your skin and it just smells so good if you're looking for a product that smells good that have all natural ingredients and it only cost me $2 whereas I will buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it would cost me about $6 for the same size bottle if not smaller this is a 17 ounce bottle and it is worth the money I would recommend this to anyone!
Tip B.
miramar, FL
I purchased this product when I couldnt find the tub of Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I was very nervous, even after reading the ingredients, because I didnt want to use a watered down product.  This product works very well and keeps my skin highly moisturized. It's sooo much cheaper than Palmers!
Whitney M.
I have dry itchy sensitive skin and this works wonders. It is long lasting and I usually use it after I shower and dry off. I use it everyday. It is for a good price and you can usually first my this in a dollar store sometimes.
Bria N.
Everybody just get up and go out and get this cocoa butter lotion because by now you should know this is by far the best smoothing lotion ever especially for dry skin and great for them dry winter days so if you don't know now you know this product will soon be your holy grail lotion everrrr. Just love it
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
Sooooo wonderful. Cocoa butter is so good for the skin and this lotion makes putting on lotion not such a hassle because I know that my skin is benefiting from it. It is supposed to clear dark marks and tone the skin and I feel like so far it has done just that. At the bery least is moisturizes my skin nicely.
Alana B.
Raleigh, NC
Cocoa Butter is like the best in the business because it hydrates skin instantly. When you put it on it rubs in all the way and not half way like some other lotion products.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This lotion smell amazing... I love the smoothness and the smell of coco...it helps minimize the appearance of marks and blemishes...helps tone skin...
TONYA R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
THIS LOTION IS AWESOME, ITS VERY THICK AND CREAMY AND IT GETS THE JOB DONE. WITH WINTER FASTLY APPROACHING I SUGGEST YOU TRY THIS OUT.
Jourdan B.
I have been using this lotion for almost 10 years now. It works wonders. I would not trust any other lotion to get rubbed on this skin.
Caroline M.
This lotion smells like a strong independent black women and I love it. it is very moisturizing and top quality.
Adwoa G.
kumasi
Please can i get to try this product.