BY CO CO WHEATS #69 in Hot Cereal

The creamy hot cereal with the cocoa treat! see more...

• What all do you add to your coco wheats?3 Answers
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have always loved Coco Wheats since I was a little kid! They were always a nice, tasty, warm cereal that my mother would make for me. Also, you can easily make it taste even more chocolatey with Nesquik or hot cocoa mix. :D
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Churubusco, IN
I can't lie. I love Cocoa Wheats. I add a crap ton of sugar and butter to it, but it's so good. The trick is to cook it on the stove, never in the microwave. Stir constantly and it won't get lumpy. I always have an extra box on hand.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my childhood in a box, but only on like really special days. I can NEVER make this the right way without adding a buttload of sugar. I think you have to be magic to be able to make this correctly.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Derry, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great as a hot cereal if you actually have time to cook them on the stove and sit and eat. They're the best when made on the stove.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Stow, OH
Super yummy! The kids absolutely love having Coco wheats for breakfast!! Was introduced to these as an adult and wish I could have had them as a child growing up.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Love this stuff. Great memories of eating this at night with my dad and sister. I always add some sugar to it but it is good.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Foodie Expert
I have loved CoCo Wheats since I was a little girl. Great flavor and great to warm you up on a cold winters day. I tey to get my kids to try it, but no luck yet
deborah w.
deborah w.
Hampton, SC
Ok I have never tried this but I have seen it in the mom and pops store that I work in. I will definitely be trying this cereal and will repost another review after I try it.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
This was my favorite breakfast food when I was a child but it's hard to find these days! I loved it with spoonfuls of grape jelly on top.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Coco wheats are BOMB! I have loved them since I was a kid and I still eat them. If only I could get the rest of my family on the wagon ;)
Cristi F.
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
What all do you add to your coco wheats?