Coco Lopez Pina Colada Mix

by Coco Lopez

Coco Lopez Pina Colada Mix

Can you buy this online????
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Coco Lopez Pina Colada Mix!
Caulfield , MO
Very good. I've never mixed it with alcohol, but I've used it in coconut cakes. It added the right amount of moisture to the cake and had great taste. My whole family was complimenting on it. Usually found in dink mixes rather than baking. Cheap price.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
This is the absolute best stuff to make pina coloadas with! It's my favorite and I always get so many compliments and people asking for my recipes when I make them. I'd buy every time I'm making them and they're a great value! I find them in Walmart.
Vegetarian, Organic, Paleo
Yonkers , NY
It a great product i use to make pina colada. It gives excellent flavor to it . I always get this brand it can be founf in any supermarket like at $2.49. I highly recommend it.
Cut Off, LA
Used to love this stuff was always a go to for pina coladas and when I made my coconut cream cake. Super yummy stuff so good could be eaten straight out the can lol..
Dairy Free
Owasso, OK
This was great we had a pool party had this as the mix everyone loved this was a hit!! We now don't buy any other pins colada mix then this one taste great
Picayune, MS
Definitely the BEST thing to use when it comes to Piña Coladas! Makes for a truly tropical and smooth outcome for a drink! Amazing!
Kissimmee, FL
This is my fav product when I want to do a really good colada! I like it the taste is great and the price is also good
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Great for mixing in drinks like pins colada or Coquito or even making desserts such as coconut custards. Very yummy
Orlando , FL
This is my favorite brand for anything coconut ! Honestly makes any dessert or drink beyond smooth and coconutty!
No Special Diet
I absolutely love this! I use this when I make my pina coladas for house parties! Great flavor and easy to use!