CoCo Libre Original Coconut Water uploaded by Jade P.CoCo Libre Original Coconut Water uploaded by Angie C.CoCo Libre Original Coconut Water uploaded by Eva H.

BY COCO LIBRE

100% USDA organic coconut water. Coco Libre is an all natural sports beverage - perfect for replacing electrolytes, or helping to aid in exercise performance and recovery. Rich in potassium, with no fat or cholesterol, Coco Libre coconut water comes from organic green young coconuts picked on islands in the South Pacific. It's great for health food restaurants, gym cafes, industrial kitchens, chefs and other food service professionals ordering in bulk. Coco Libre is a Fair Trade product that supports 300 organic farmers and their communities. 3% of all sales are donated to a partnership fund used for economic, social, and environmental development as well as fair trade promotion. see more...

• "Great for post workout to bump the electrolytes back up." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of coconut, so if you dont like coconut then I wouldn't recommend this for you to get." in 1 review
  • "When I know I'm going to be doing a lot of sports activities or spending a lot of time outside, this is my go-to over a sugary sports drink." in 1 review
Nicholas B.
Review for: Other more...
I’ve grown to love this coconut water. I use every time when I have a having a drink before. Shirley recommended to drinking entire small carton of this if you’re hung over. It’s great for hydration and you’ll feel restored and rejuvenated afterwards.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite of all the plain coconut waters out there! It's not too high in sugar and it is simple and reasonable. It's organic and it feels like I'm actually getting hydrated... not just hyped up on artificial sugars.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
This use to be one of my favorite coconut waters until I found out the research on them proves they were not healthy at all. They are good if you feel sick and want some hydration.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First, I am not a fan of coconut water - it almost tastes like sour water to me. However, this brand of coconut water I can get behind. It's organic and is better for you (not compared to regular water of course). When I know I'm going to be doing a lot of sports activities or spending a lot of time outside, this is my go-to over a sugary sports drink. Plus, it's a great drink to take to the beach! I'll be doing that tomorrow :)
Priscilla W.
San Antonio, TX
I love coconut water!! On a hot summer Texas day nothing beats an ice cold coconut water out of the fridge to cool the body down. Great substitution for surgery juices or sodas with only 60 calories, 13 grams of sugar AND 700mg of potassium nothing beats this yummy drink! I've been drinking coconut water for the past 3 years and I swear by the benefits!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
This is literally the best tasting coconut water I've had. And I've tried a LOT of them. It's not oily, it's not heavy, it has a natural coconut flavor without a weird aftertaste but it's not too sweet either. Plus it's organic! Super hydrating. Great for post workout to bump the electrolytes back up.
Delia D.
Since a young girl in my home we have enjoyed drinking coconut water. Recently I discovered this brand and I love that its organic I buy this in bulk. I love thst it has no sugar. I have bought other traditional brands and its just has too much sugar which defeats the purpose of being healthy for you. I recommend you use this yo make homemade natural fruit popsicles.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great item for my #beachbag because it keeps me feeling extremely refreshed and hydrated while soaking up the sun next to the water! The packaging is fantastic and very compact! This price is very reasonable for the product and I would definitely recommend this beverage to everyone!
Danielle B.
I absolutely love this coconut water! It's hard to find an affordable organic coconut water. I drink one everyday to help with health issues. I must admit at first when I read concentrate I was "ify" but after trying it I couldn't be happier.
PLEASE bring the 12 packs back to Costco.
Eva H.
I've tried other brands of coconut water and this one does not have any sour taste to it. I would usually drink it right before working out to keep me hydrated. A plus to it is that it's organic and no added sweeteners.
quennie u.
Cathedral City , CA
Very tasty, cool, and refreshing. Its a better replacement than drinking sugar juices. After a successful workout I like to treat myself to one
Assata R.
Has anyone had issues with this product causing facial acne?  I added coconut water to my smoothies for about 2 weeks and had small breakouts.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Does anyone know where I can find this particular brand of coconut water?
Raymond L.
Queens Vlg, NY
Is this product from a cooperative? Do they source their coconuts from various places?
divya m.
I love fresh natural coconut water ,but hate boxed coconut water 😒 it’s like adding water and chemical to taste better Any recommendations that’s close to natural coconut water?

back