CoCo Libre Original Coconut Water uploaded by Jade P.CoCo Libre Original Coconut Water uploaded by Angie C.CoCo Libre Original Coconut Water uploaded by Eva H.
2 colors available

BY COCO LIBRE

100% USDA organic coconut water. Coco Libre is an all natural sports beverage - perfect for replacing electrolytes, or helping to aid in exercise performance and recovery. Rich in potassium, with no fat or cholesterol, Coco Libre coconut water comes from organic green young coconuts picked on islands in the South Pacific. It's great for health food restaurants, gym cafes, industrial kitchens, chefs and other food service professionals ordering in bulk. Coco Libre is a Fair Trade product that supports 300 organic farmers and their communities. 3% of all sales are donated to a partnership fund used for economic, social, and environmental development as well as fair trade promotion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I'm not a big fan of coconut, so if you dont like coconut then I wouldn't recommend this for you to get." in 1 review
  • "Great for post workout to bump the electrolytes back up." in 1 review
  • "When I know I'm going to be doing a lot of sports activities or spending a lot of time outside, this is my go-to over a sugary sports drink." in 1 review
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
San Antonio , TX
I love coconut water!! On a hot summer Texas day nothing beats an ice cold coconut water out of the fridge to cool the body down. Great substitution for surgery juices or sodas with only 60 calories, 13 grams of sugar AND 700mg of potassium nothing beats this yummy drink! I've been drinking coconut water for the past 3 years and I swear by the benefits!
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great item for my #beachbag because it keeps me feeling extremely refreshed and hydrated while soaking up the sun next to the water! The packaging is fantastic and very compact! This price is very reasonable for the product and I would definitely recommend this beverage to everyone!
karla a.
karla a.
Modesto, CA
I like this brand of coco water because its soo refreshing it actually tastes so natural and the packaging its so easy to carry along anywhere and has electrolytes that are great for post workouts i highly recommended to anyone who loves coco
Helen T.
Helen T.
New Carlisle, OH
My husband & I make kale smoothies every morning. We have tried several brands of coconut water, coco libra by far has the most flavor of those we've tried. Great source of electrolytes and better for you than plain water.
Madeline V.
Madeline V.
This coconut water doesn't have added sugar, and is a great way to stay hydrated during the summer or while active. I also incorporate it into smoothies for better nutrient absorption.
Sonika S.
Sonika S.
San Jose, CA
This us an amazing coconut water from costco..I totally love it. Just bought and tried it so good.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
This coconut water has nice flavor and I like that it comes in a fairly small portable container.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
This use to be one of my favorite coconut waters until I found out the research on them proves they were not healthy at all. They are good if you feel sick and want some hydration.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I absolutely love this coconut water! It's hard to find an affordable organic coconut water. I drink one everyday to help with health issues. I must admit at first when I read concentrate I was "ify" but after trying it I couldn't be happier.
PLEASE bring the 12 packs back to Costco.
Armie P.
Armie P.
Astoria, NY
Coco libre is fantastic it's so good and tastes delicious naturally sweet and wonderful for hydration
quennie u.
quennie u.
Cathedral City , CA
Very tasty, cool, and refreshing. Its a better replacement than drinking sugar juices. After a successful workout I like to treat myself to one
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find this particular brand of coconut water?
Raymond L.
Raymond L.
Queens Vlg, NY
Is this product from a cooperative? Do they source their coconuts from various places?