Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam

by coco & eve sunny honey

The beachy haired duo behind the cult favourite, multi-award winning Like A Virgin range strike again. This time, they're bringing the roaring sun of the famous Bali beaches to a bottle near you and all WITHOUT the harmful UV rays - Sunny Honey is the bronzing range that dares you to bare all. Kiss goodbye to orange nightmares, streaky application and dehydrated skin, this lightweight, non-sticky formula delivers a perfectly even finish in three enviably bronzed shades with a thirst quenching drench of hydration to keep your sun-kissed tan going stronger for longer.

I Just ordered this and I’m wondering if anyone with sensitive skin has had a reaction??
[product:coco-&-eve-sunny-honey-bali-bronzing-foam] so how is this product in terms or colour pay off? I’m very fair and terrified of looking orange, what level did you purchase?
Has anyone tried applying with plastic gloves? I’ve seen some people online using it as a hack instead of the tanning mitt, but I’m scared to try it myself.
Start your review of Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam!
Karrissa H.
hamilton
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Karrissa H.
My first time ever using self tanner, I read the reviews and got a lot of mixed reviews however there was a sale where I was able to get the tanner with the mitt and brush for $60 CAN which was a great deal! I used it right away and have had an amazing glow, I’m extremely pale so I just wanted a bit of colour and got the medium, if you want more of a darker tan get one of the darker colours. But you will not be disappointed! It also smells amazing! So far it’s almost a week and the color hasn’t faded and I still have an even glow!
Alexis W.
Union Grove, WI
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Alexis W.
Where do I EVEN start! This product is amazing. The scent is FANTASTIC! I've gotten the best color, I use ultra dark, and even better NO STREAKING! I recommend this to anyone who self tans or is planning on it. This is great for newbie and is newbie friendly! Don't forget you Mit and your Kabuki brush! A before and after.
Ashley R.
Vienna, WV
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Ashley R.
I love this stuff. I got the deep darkest one they have. I left it on in a robe for 4 hours. It doesn’t smell like stinky self Tanner but it does start to smell after overnight which is fine because you are not awake to smell. I rinsed it off and it didn’t look at first it was doing anything and then a few more hours BAM! It wore off regularly and not spotty and I didn’t see it being orange at all!
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Cristin C.
This is the most natural looking self tanner I've ever used. I use the medium shade since I'm fair skinned bc I want just a slight tint as opposed to a full blown tan. It smells fantastic, goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my skin. It also lacks the orange hue that most others have. It is a bit on the expensive side but one bottle has anywhere from 10-20 applications so it's still a pretty decent value.
Desirée E.
Calgary
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Desirée E.
Went on pretty easily with the mitt. I do have some missed spots under my arms but I know I put it on there... So it must have rubbed off or something. Gave me a decent color. Doesn't smell biscuity on me, and isn't orange. I accidentally applied like 3 coats to my hand of the Dark kind and it made my hand preeetty dark brown. But I missed in between my fingers. I hide my shame. That aside the products feel very high quality and I am happy with my purchase. I just need to learn to apply better. I was completely white as could be beforehand and I left it on for 12 hours unintentionally. Worked out great!
Jennifer L.
Geneseo, NY
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Jennifer L.
Really good self tanner. I’ve only used it once but it doesn’t smell terrible and doesn’t give me an orange tone from using it. Looks more like a tan is supposed to look like. Comes in three different colors: medium,dark and ultra dark. I went with medium because I’m very fair skinned. Just a heads up- make sure to use very little on the hands,feet and face.
Ellie M.
Hull, East Yorkshire
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Ellie M.
This tan is unreal! I wasn’t sure what to expect, I usually use Bondi Sands. This Coco & Eve tan smells gorgeous, doesn’t transfer when applied and washes in to the most gorgeous tan colour. I’m in love!
member-8b9ab
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by member-8b9ab
Love! No streaks and a great color outcome!! [product:coco-&-eve-sunny-honey-bali-bronzing-foam] is amazing!! I couldn’t ask for a better self tanner! It doesn’t compare to any other self tanner I’ve used!
Rebecca B.
Albany, LA
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Rebecca B.
If you are in the market for a new self tanner you won't be disappointed with Coco& Eve. You won't have to worry about no orangey look what so ever. NO streaking at all! And this stuff smells amazing. There a set that includes the self tanner, a mitt, and a brush for face! Its well worth it and you'll be amazed at the results.
Ember B.
Niles, MI
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam uploaded by Ember B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is a game changer! Kind of sad I’m just now discovering this product. Lol but happy I did!! It gives you such a natural glowy tan! I’m convinced the mitt it comes with is magic. It smooths out any streak spots so evenly. Definitely get the mitt so your hands don’t end up orange. I left on for close to 3 hours and it’s not too strong but I still notice a difference in color. I adore this bc I don’t have time to go tanning & also don’t want skin cancer. The smell is good when applying. After awhile it does start to stink with your skin but that’s normal like any other tanning product. Smells like I just went tanning. No big deal. It actually feels lighter on skin than expected and doesn’t transfer to clothes while waiting for it to dry. Great product! I will buy again. More of an olive tan than orange. So perfect. I got in the color dark and would try ultra dark next time too. I’m pretty fair light skin so this is great. I always feel more confident when I’m tan and look sun kissed. ☀️[product:coco-&-eve-sunny-honey-bali-bronzing-foam]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niki L.
Croydon, PA
il y a un mois
What is everyone's favorite self-tanning foam or lotion ? Last year I used Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam I really liked it but I felt like it could have lasted longer, but I really don't have a whole lot of experience with other tanners. What have other people used and what do they like? I'm looking for something different this year.
Katie M. il y a un mois
I used the Luna Bronze And the Gradidual tanning lotion which you put on like every other day to maintain and build it up it’s very natural too
Alexandria G.
Menifee, CA
il y a 2 mois
Coco & Eve Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam Is this stuff legit? I don't want to be streaky or orange.
Claire B. il y a 2 mois
It’s legit! Not streaky or orange. I have the shade ultra dark and I get so many compliments.