Coco Community Organic Coconut Water uploaded by Fuxwitmyschwagg B.Coco Community Organic Coconut Water uploaded by Fuxwitmyschwagg B.

BY COCO COMMUNITY

Wondering how this 100% organic coconut water got so good? It’s all thanks to the Nam Hom coconuts, the people who grow them, and the only place in the world where they grow: here in the green groves of Ratchaburi, Thailand.

The farmers in our community pride themselves on being the guardians of these special coconuts, which produce a drink that’s naturally sweet and refreshing. It’s about as tasty as coconuts get!

Fuxwitmyschwagg B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down the bet coconut water I've tasted. The coconuts are from Thailand and are soooo delicious. It's like I'm drinking the coconut water straight from a coconut! It's a little pink in color and so freaking served cold. The bottle is around $4 a little pricey but worth every last drop. It's nonGMO and certified organic. I found mind in target.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is hands-down the best coconut water I have ever tried. It does not have any sour taste to it it’s very sweet refreshing it settles my stomach when my stomach is upset definitely try this