BeautySkinBath & BodyTree Hut
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub

Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub

Escape to the Tropics with the luscious scent of Tree Hut's Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub. This sugar-based formula with moisturizing oils provides intense exfoliation that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ananas Sativa (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Aqua (Water\u002FEau), Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Me gustaría probarlo !! Déjenme saber si de verdad este exfoliante para la piel es bueno 🤩 me gustan mucho los exfoliante para la piel pero este no lo he usado aún !!!..
is this product any good
What’s all the hype about? Is this product honestly good??
Start your review of Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub!
Bailey S.
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Bailey S.
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Bailey S.
So far, I’ve only tried 3 Tree Hut scrubs, and this is definitely my FAV! I LOVE coconut scents and I just can’t get enough of this body scrub! It smells so yummy, and the matching body butter just tops it all off!😍 I definitely recommend trying this body scrub, if you’ve never tried Tree Hut!
Jae’Mya L.
Topeka, KS
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jae’Mya L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Same as my other reviews, literally obsessed with these sugar scrubs they are my all time favorite! Really affordable and recommend to all! Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub
Kimberly  C.
Port Orchard, WA
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kimberly  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you don't use a body scrub in your shower routine, YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD! Tree Hut makes the most delicious smelling, creamy body scrubs. The scents are so good,its like you could eat them. This scent Coco Colada is so good. And it makes your skin so soft. I will definitely be trying more scents from Tree Hut because they never disappoint.
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Patricia  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub The scent is delicious and the product is thick and sugary. It applies well and is so invigorating! Leaves my skin exfoliated, soft and smelling wonderful!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this because it's so popular on influenster and there was a small size at Ulta that got me to free shipping during the 21 days of beauty sale! I have KP and in grown hairs from shaving and my light chemical exfoliant wasn't doing it anymore so I decided to give a physical exfoliant a try! I was afraid to try this because I am sensitive to fragrance, even if it smells great. This smells so good! Very sweet, like real coconut! They have a lot of scents if sweet isn't your thing. And this fragrance thankfully didn't bother me! My legs also felt really soft after using. However, I won't be able to continue using this and I hesitate to blame it on the scrub. I have skin that is more delicate than average, I have a genetic connective tissue disorder and you can actually feel my skin and notice a difference. So when I say this was too harsh, it could be me. My legs were ok, but my hands got micro tears rubbing it in and hurt for hours and hours after. I know, physical exfoliants get a bad reputation ever since the St. Ives law suit in 2016, but any exfoliant causes problems if overused and within 24 hours my hands were fine. But I think my skin is just too delicate for a physical exfoliant. I was hoping because it was body and not face it would be ok, but I guess I'll just have to stick to the light chemical exfoliant. I'm not going to say oh beware of this scrub, just if you have really delicate skin this might not be for you.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sugar scrub! It smells amazing which scent is always a big deal to me. It also does a wonderful job at exfoliating your body. This scrub leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and touchable.
Jennifer B.
West Deptford, NJ
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells amazing and leaves your skin so buttery soft and smooth! A must for nice shaved legs!
Rachel B.
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this scent so much! Great products keeps your legs very shiny and moisturized
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Coco colada is one of my favorite tree hut scrubs. It smells like pineapple and coconut. It is on the thinner side, and I like my body scrubs thick. It’s pretty affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a body scrub.
Miranda D.
Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Miranda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THIS! Any Tree Hut sugar scrub is amazing! It’s so affordable and it can last a long time. Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs are infused with Certified Shea Butter, and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Orange Oil and moisturizing , leaving you feeling soft and smooth while providing hydration.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisandra H.
Carol Stream, IL
il y a 4 mois
Alrighty Besties, Is Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub (or any of the Tree Hut sugar scrubs) worth the hype? Let me know! Deciding to give it a try 😊❤️
Alana F. il y a 2 mois
yup def worth the hype !
Aleyia M.
il y a 7 mois
Jessica R. il y a 6 mois
Yes it does. I love the scent of this scrub and it also does great job removing dead skin.