BY COCKTAIL

Cocktail???™ RX Margarita Frozen Cocktails.
Just add water, tequila and freeze. see more...

• Where can you find these, cause I never seen them? Is it a slush ...1 Answers
  • What would you do to make it have a more personal style mix?3 Answers
  • How many flavors does this come in?1 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are delicious. I really enjoy them. I have purchased this flavor a few times now at the local corner store. Compares to most of the frozen cocktails on the market. Has an excellent flavor and refreshing. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice cocktail. It has a sharp Tequilla flavor but I enjoy margaritas so it doesn't bother me. Taste just like a frozen margarita I even added salt to the rim. Delicious!!
Nikki B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Super delicious and refreshing! This is one of my favorite frozen margarita brands! I'm a repeat customer and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys margaritas. As far as room for improvement I think it's pretty great how it is already! Give it a try!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Easy to use if you have a deep freezer. Not so much for the camping scene but if having a backyard party, Go for it! I love the mojito. Sweet, but not too. Very yummy if you are growing some back yard mint as well. Makes it even more of your own mix. Even better, you can give it to the kiddos without making it into a grown up beverage. Way to Go!
Rebecca B.
Menomonie, WI
I really like this because you can control how much tequila you put in. also i love how you just freeze it and it has the slush all ready for you, it saves lots of time instead of using a blender.
Amber B.
Waterloo, IL
Refreshing for a hot summer BBQ. You can put as much or as little tequila as you want to it.It is sweet but not overkill. I'd say just add a slice of lime and a cherry to it for something a little extra.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
This is esp great for parties! You can buy a few stick in the freezer and have them ready all night long no waiting for the blender or running out of ice! Perfect!
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are great for backyard BBQs. I love how you control how much tequila you put into it. They taste great & also refreshing on a hot day!
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I find this very very sweet after having a few of them. It's a convenient way to prepare drinks for a party and I do love a margarita...or 5!
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got to say this is in no way a good substitute to a real margarita. Often this is way too sweet, but easy to make for a big party lol.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Totally delighted. A good quick and easy drink to make for those long weekends at the cottage. It's very simple to do and tastes great!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
What would you do to make it have a more personal style mix?
Rebecca B.
Menomonie, WI
How many flavors does this come in?
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
Where can you find these, cause I never seen them? Is it a slush or like a ice cream type texture too?