BY COCKTAIL

Cocktail???™ RX Blue Hawaiian Frozen Cocktails.
Just add water, rum and freeze. see more...

Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These are so fun to make in the summer time when you have a bunch of people and not a bunch of time to play Bartender. I mix them with all kinds of things and they always come out wonderfully.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I buy these whenever I'm having a party pull out the shaved ice out and it makes a great frozen drink we call it "blue hurricane" 😝
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good to taste on a summer time with a good drink out and have no problems to lose really good try if you like sweet flavor
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Great to buy and freeze ahead if you are having a party. All you do is serve from the bucket and help yourself.
Brooklynn  C.
Brooklynn C.
Greenville , IN
These are so quick and easy. They always make the best cocktails no matter what you add in there!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I have not tried this product but it sure does look good maybe i will try it one day
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This is a great product for when you have several people around at a get together to have a nice drinking night. Has a good taste and all you need is the water and liquor of course ice too. Pretty affordable too compared to going to a bar and buying individual drinks.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering , OH
My favorite thing to mix my Malibu rum with. Best frozen cocktail I've ever had. My mom doesn't drink ever, but when I have one of these at my house when she's over she will usually drink it.
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
This freezer bucket Blue Hawaiian mix is great for a cocktail after a long day at the office. Simply add water, rum and then freeze!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Evergreen Pk, IL
This was probably the best frozen alcohol that I think I have ever tried. Tastes just like a blue slushie.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Where in NYC can I find this?
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
How does this taste?? and where can this be purchased?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
How is this? Where can you find it?
brianne p.
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this any good?
Sheniqua P.
Sheniqua P.
Bronx, NY
How does this taste? Where can I find this at?