BY COCKTAIL #81 in Cocktail Mixes

Cocktail???™ RX Blue Hawaiian Frozen Cocktails.
Just add water, rum and freeze. see more...

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are delicious. I really enjoy them. I have purchased this flavor a few times now at the local corner store. Compares to most of the frozen cocktails on the market. Has an excellent flavor and refreshing. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice cocktail.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This is a great product for when you have several people around at a get together to have a nice drinking night. Has a good taste and all you need is the water and liquor of course ice too. Pretty affordable too compared to going to a bar and buying individual drinks.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
Nice mixer for cocktails. Definitely more of a hot weather summer type drink. Makes excellent frozen drinks and even non alcoholic drinks for the kids. It's a fun way to mix things up and bring a unique taste in. Hard to go wrong with this one for a fruity summer taste.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are so fun to make in the summer time when you have a bunch of people and not a bunch of time to play Bartender. I mix them with all kinds of things and they always come out wonderfully.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
My favorite thing to mix my Malibu rum with. Best frozen cocktail I've ever had. My mom doesn't drink ever, but when I have one of these at my house when she's over she will usually drink it.
Rania Z.
This freezer bucket Blue Hawaiian mix is great for a cocktail after a long day at the office. Simply add water, rum and then freeze!
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I buy these whenever I'm having a party pull out the shaved ice out and it makes a great frozen drink we call it "blue hurricane" 😝
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good to taste on a summer time with a good drink out and have no problems to lose really good try if you like sweet flavor
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
These are absolutely delicious! I love sweet drinks, and this one definitely hits the spot during those hot summer days.
Ashley M.
These are ideal for days by the pool. They are a bit sweet but they are easy to throw together and they taste great.
Tiff H.
How does this taste?? and where can this be purchased?
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Where in NYC can I find this?
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this any good?
Tiffany C.
How is this? Where can you find it?
M M.
Is there any issues with this product being too syrupy?