BY COCKTAIL

Cocktail???™ RX Blue Hawaiian Frozen Cocktails.
Just add water, rum and freeze. see more...

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert
These are delicious. I really enjoy them. I have purchased this flavor a few times now at the local corner store. Compares to most of the frozen cocktails on the market. Has an excellent flavor and refreshing. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice cocktail.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This is a great product for when you have several people around at a get together to have a nice drinking night. Has a good taste and all you need is the water and liquor of course ice too. Pretty affordable too compared to going to a bar and buying individual drinks.
Shannon B.
Dillonvale, OH
Taste great for hot summer days... Also very easy to throw together a couple quick drinks..
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Again expensive! I add more ice and rum! I use a chilled glass for it! Also add fruit to the glass
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
These are absolutely delicious! I love sweet drinks, and this one definitely hits the spot during those hot summer days.
Rania Z.
This freezer bucket Blue Hawaiian mix is great for a cocktail after a long day at the office. Simply add water, rum and then freeze!
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is awesome and great to make cocktails they taste great also even party we have we always serve this
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
My favorite thing to mix my Malibu rum with. Best frozen cocktail I've ever had. My mom doesn't drink ever, but when I have one of these at my house when she's over she will usually drink it.
Amanda Z.
Evergreen Pk, IL
This was probably the best frozen alcohol that I think I have ever tried. Tastes just like a blue slushie.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great cocktail mix I highly recommend the product to anyone who likes drinks. 5 stars the best taste
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Where in NYC can I find this?
Tiff H.
How does this taste?? and where can this be purchased?
Tiffany C.
How is this? Where can you find it?
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
Is this any good?
Sheniqua P.
Bronx, NY
How does this taste? Where can I find this at?