Cocalo
Zurie Pink Elephant & Ladybug Musical Crib Mobile

CoCaLo Zurie Pink Elephant & Ladybug Musical Crib Mobile

by Cocalo

Musical mobiles at Kohl's - This CoCo and Company Zurie musical mobile features rotating elephants and ladybugs, a music box that plays Rock-a-Bye Baby and attaches to most standard cribs. Shop our full line of CoCo and Company accessories at Kohls.com. Model no. 7031-884.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CoCaLo Zurie Pink Elephant & Ladybug Musical Crib Mobile!
Courtney  H.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Music in the crib is such a great way to put the baby to sleep or give them something really sweet and innocent to look out while they are going to sleep , everyone has that ideal image of a baby falling asleep looking at the little animals playing music
Fatima R.
Pacific Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great toy and keeps baby attracted for the little time you put them in the crib.
Yenitza P.
This is so cute and adorable. I love this and so will you and your baby!!!!!
This is so cute and adorable. I love this and so will you and your baby!!!!!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got this at my baby shower, I love it! I used it from newborns up till they got out the crib, it quite enough to soothe, with a calming tune. I used this for both of my kids and i will def use for any future kids! Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?