BY COCO & COMPANY

CoCo and Company Monkey Time 4-Piece Nursery in a Bag Bedding Set: CoCaLo CoCo and Company 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set includes: quilt, crib sheet, dust ruffle and diaper stacker CoCaLo Crib Bedding Set Comforter dimensions: 33" x 42" Sheet dimensions: 28.5" x 53.5" Dust ruffle dimensions: 27" x 51"; 12" drop Fabric content: 65 percent polyester/35 percent cotton Fitted sheet: 100 percent cotton Fill: 100 percent polyester Monkey Crib Bedding Set Care: machine washable Imported Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Mel P.
Hatboro, PA
Bought this set for my nephew.. He loved them. Very, cute and affordable. Will purchase them for my son too once it goes on sale.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Bought this crib set for my baby. I always call him my lil monkey so this was fitting for him
June L.
Salisbury, MD
Someone brought me this for my son, sadly I had to return it cause it didn't come with a bumper. I really like the side bumpers so it was the right one for me. But, the quality was good.