BY COCA-COLA #35 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?46 Answers
  • What does this taste like?1 Answers
  • what would you prefer: diet coke, coke zero, or simple original c...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I really like the regular coke and diet coke drink, but this drink really tasted awful i would not reccomend to anyone please get the regular diet coke." in 79 reviews
  • "So it is not good for you but this Soto as an absolutely no sugar added no carbohydrates when it says zero it means zero I promise and I think it's better than the regular diet and regular Coke" in 47 reviews
  • "I like it kinda my dad loves it but I don't particularly like the aftertaste it tastes funny but that's how it is for all diet sodas for me " in 13 reviews
  • "The flavor is somehow so much better in the glass bottles and they seem to have more fizz and flavor--much better than the can!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Coke Zero, although there's no sugar in it, it still tastes really nice and is a great alternative to Normal Coke or Diet Coke" in 6 reviews
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I recently stopped drinking regular cokes in attempt to lose weight. Regular Coke has so many calories and so much sugar, it's crazy. And even though I only drank regular Coke on occasion, it's a beverage I will have to learn to live without. But I still do crave Coke, so on very rare occasions I will purchase a Coke Zero. I know fake sugars aren't any better than real sugars, but if I feel like a Coke, I will grab this instead of the one with 50 grams of sugar. The flavor is a tad better than the Diet, but it's still tastes off to me. Of course it doesn't taste like reg Coke. But I still enjoy it in limited amounts.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
As far as diet sodas go, this is my favorite. It has more taste then Coke's plain diet soda, and isn't as sweet as their regular cola. It has good color and fizz, too. This particular brand does have caffeine, which for me is a plus. The "diet taste" (read: chemical aftertaste) isn't as strong as with Diet Pepsi. Like other diet sodas, this is made with aspartame and phosphoric acid, both of which, if taken in large quantities over time, have been shown in lab tests to damage people's health. Because of this, it gets four stars, not five.
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
Consume more soft drinks than any other beverage and nine times out of ten, the soft drink in my glass is something sugar free and calorie free. I prefer Coca- Cola products to other soft drinks and one of the favorites in our household is **Coca- Cola Zero**, a zero calorie soft drink.

Coca- Cola Zero is similar to other diet colas in appearance. It has a dark- brown color and its body is see- through, but not by much. Coca- Cola Zero is also very well- carbonated and hundreds of tiny bubbles can be seen and felt with each sip.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Plano, TX
This is probably my favorite drink of all! I ask for it at every restaurant we go to! It's the best tasting Coca Cola product ever ! I am not a fan of Pepsi (never been) and Coca Cola seems to always make good tasting drinks but this is my favorite by far ! I have to be careful when buying it because I could drink 6 a day and not even realize. It's smooth and tasty and nothing like a Diet Coke. Has all the flavor of a regular Coca Cola without the extra calories !! LOVE LOVE LOVE COKE ZERO!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
We all know soda isn't healthy, but when I indulge it's normally with a Coke Zero. I find it takes sweeter than regular Diet Coke (and definitely has less sodium). Because Coke is so ubiquitous, it's easy for me to get a 12 pack cheaply and make it last for a couple of weeks. If you're a soda lover, consider picking up a pack at the store, and save your money at restaurants by drinking water there 💃🏻

4/5 stars, only because I couldn't tell you anything about the chemicals in it 😳
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite coke product. Diet coke tastes too "diet" like now and true coke is too sweet to my liking. This is perfect. (Sounds like a kids story) The flavor is perfect to me and I don't have to worry about the empty calories. This is the only Coca Cola I buy in my house. I do get frustrated though as many places do not stock this as well as diet coke and thus are always sold out of the Coke Zero, specifically, Target. They always are sold out with a ton of Diet Coke untouched.
Michel A.
Michel A.
Whenever I decide to drink a soda, I will drink between this and the regular diet coke.

What's odd is people think the two are different. But they are not. They are marketed as different. The cans look different, but taste exactly the same.

Coke zero and diet coke are the same. I don't know who falls for this gimmick but I'm not one of them. if one is on sale vs. the other, I'll buy that cheaper one instead. same soda, different buyers.

also, I generally just drink water
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
If you're a soda drinker and want to cut back on calorie in-take, but still want your soda fix...Coke Zero is what to drink! Coke Zero is the best and most similar tasting (to the original) diet soda you will find, in my opinion. It tastes very much like the original, red label, Coke and less like a diet soda! It's priced the same as most sodas, around $4.50 or so a 12 pack, but can be purchased for 3 for $9/10 at Walgreens every now and again.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
In my humble opinion this is by far the best tasting sugar free cola. It tastes sweet but not too sweet and does not have the artificial flavor of the "diet" cola varieties. This is often on special at my grocery store and is a great mixer so I stock up on this regularly. The availability of the small 250ml cans is fabulous for drinking this in moderation or whilst on the go, although the larger bottles are much better value for money.
Sascha S.
Sascha S.
Cave Creek, AZ
I consider this my one unhealthy vice. I love a cold can of coke zero. The cherry and vanilla varieties are also excellent. When I was a single girl, I bought them in massive quantities. The nearby Vons ran them 5 cases for $11. I don't purchase that quantity anymore (because chemicals, duh), but still consider this the best diet soda. I actually like Coke Life better, because it's half Stevia, half splenda, but it's harder to find.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Amber L.
Sarnia, Ontario
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Foodie Expert
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me