Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Vanilla 8 x 330ml uploaded by Tiffany H.

BY COCA-COLA

Did you know every time you open a bottle of Coca-Cola 12,607 bubbles are born? Happy Birthday bubbles! Great Coke taste Only natural flavours No added preservatives Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment. Keep one cold in the fridge. Please recycle. see more...

Ashli J.
Vanilla Coke has been a favorite of mine for years and I don’t see myself outgrowing it any time soon. It’s the perfect amount of coke mixed with the perfect amount of vanilla! It’s so good and I definitely recommend!
Jayne B.
I've already written a review on vanilla coke and how much i love it these are slightly more expensive than the bottles but much easier to grab a can if your running out of the house. So good value as I don't drink it fast and often
Robi M.
gl
Coca-Cola vanilla is one of my all time favourites it’s around 65p a can and £1.20 a bottle I usually buy this from Tesco’s or Aldi it’s very affordable and tastes amazing I recommend this to anyone looking to buy it Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Vanilla 330ml
I was almost fooled into thinking this was full fat coke with the packaging and taste. It’s still zero sugar and the addition of vanilla added an unusual flavour layer. It reminded me of an ice cream float. If that’s up your street give it a try. Creamy coke who’d would have thought it!
Esther R.
I absolutely love the taste of vanilla cola especially now it comes in zero and diet great for those of us that are watching our sugar intake, it's sweet but not sickly and a nice variation on normal cola which can get boring
Megan O.
Manchester
Nice and refreshing on a hot summers say, I got it on offer so it’s very affordable. Better than home brands in my opinion. But it does have a little artificial taste to the vanilla. But for zero calories couldn’t complain.
Rebecca H.
Wells-next-the-Sea , ['', '', "['', '', 'Wells-next-the-Sea ']"]
Love this one, such a good mix up to coke, so pleased on the outcome, needing no improvements, value is about average so therefore good and is the best one Coca Cola have made. For sure would be purchasing this again.
Katie A.
I love Vanilla Coke it’s my favourite I would definitely recommend this drink as it’s so nice and aa it’s zero sugar it’s much better from full fat fizzy drinks witch is a good thing for young kids
Rebecca G.
Ashford , Middx
Love this as it’s not too sugary and I am able to have a can and not feel guilty about it!
I prefer the regular flavour a bit more but that’s not readily available anywhere near me at the moment.
Recommend this
When I first saw vanilla Cola I thought no way... I actually bought this by accident. But gave it a try. It’s so nice, does not taste like vanilla! But tastes so good though. Cola but better.