BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Anissa T.
Louisvile
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect soda. It has zero sugar and just enough caffeine to give you a boost.
Adam S.
Birmingham
My absolute favorite soda. I find the original coke is too sweet and the diet coke isn't sweet enough, this is a perfect in between! So delicious and I love that it has no sugar!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: Target
Look, I am a HUGE lover of the good old classic Coke! But THIS RIGHT HERE..... LOVE IT! I’ve done almost a complete swap! Like, you guys don’t even know. You will not be disappointed in this drink at all!
Mona R.
oman
i cant live without drinking  coca cola ,,,,me and my sisters coca  Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar a is always  win if it compared  with seven ,,,,i drink it daily  ..its a habit .....and i cant give it up  ..has a nice packaging .The company changes its advertising format every time.The first drink for the majority of the people
Marion N.
Toronto, ON
Not so good for your health but so good in the mouth. My favourite type of coke. Not because of the valley count but for the taste, I prefer it to traditional coca cola.
Jillian C.
I don’t drink pop, except for Coke Zero. I love this drink, and I love that there isn’t any sugar! I usually stock up on this when it’s on sale, in the cans. I recently bought two boxes for six dollars. You can’t go wrong with that!
Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Coke Zero (or Coke Zero Sugar) tastes really similar to regular Coke in my opinion. The only downside is the hint of syrupy, artificial flavor to it.
Yazmin F.
Estado de México
He de decir que el sabor de esta es el más similar a la coca-cola normal, una excelente opción si estas eliminando a azúcar de tu dieta diaria, en incluso es más económica que la coca light y más accesible de encontrar en restaurantes y comercios
elizabeth f.
Suffolk, England
coke zero is the best coke! i don’t drink it as much anymore but i still love it when i do!!
Denisse P.
Me parte el heart mejor es la de sabor original 100% por todo el mundoooooo de shi me encanta mi coca cola es la mejor
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?