BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love Coke Zero. It has more Coke flavor than Diet Coke but less sugar than Coke. It’s the middle ground that tastes absolutely amazing.
Olivia G.
Billingshurst
Love me a Coke Zero! I don't like tea or coffee so this is my morning fix! I could drink this at anytime of the day and be good! Mixed with ice and it's the perfect drink for anywhere! The right level of sweetness and fizziness and it's always in my fringe!
Shelley S.
Love Coke Zero! It doesn’t taste like
Diet and is so refreshing! Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
Shannon J.
Spennells, Kidderminster
I think this is the nicest coca-cola yet, and the fact it has no sugar is just a bonus, it has so much flavour.
Sophia B.
My favourite soda ever. This isn't quite diet coke but still a light version of the original recipe. Would highly recommend if you find original coke too sweet but are still looking for that flavour which isn't really present in diet coke. Also, zero cal!!
Kaitlin L.
Oshawa
I love coke zero. I find it tastes a lot like regular coke in comparison to diet coke. It's a nice fun treat to have from time to time and I don't feel bad drinking it because there is no sugar in it. I don't drink caffeinated coffee, so when I need bit of caffeine this is my go to beverage.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Honestly, thought this new coke zero was a joke, but I actually love it. I was drinking diet coke at work because that's what the vending machine had in it. Since trying this, I have a clear favorite between the two. I even find I like this coke zero sugar better than the original coke zero. More flavor. No diet soda taste.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love Coke Zero! It tastes exactly the same as regular Coke and it’s zero carbs and zero sugar! And it’s the same price as regular coke. It’s wonderful and I definitely recommend!
Hailey N.
San Diego, CA
Coke Zero beats out Diet Coke every day of the week. Coke Zero brought about everything Diet Coke tried to do and failed. The taste is just 100% better. Finally, a Diet product that will not make you sad every time you try to consume it.
Ana Beatriz S.
Harrison, NY
Well it tastes like coca cola! Actually I think that it tastes better then the original coca cola. I think it's better than pepsi or pepsi zero, and it's also better than coca cola light. If you wanna drink soda, I would recommend this one.
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?