BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Sherryl C.
Navi Mumbai
The best aerated drink out there you guys. I love this so much. After water, this is the next best beverage I've had all my life
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
So much better than Diet Coke, and almost as good as regular Coca-Cola. I like Cherry or Vanilla in mine. I'd choose this any day over Diet Coke.
Julia G.
Canada
I love the flavour of this relatively guilt free beverage. It doesn't compare to other diet colas. This one is by far my favourite.
Pao A.
Brownsville, TX
I love it taste just like the real sugary coke. Perfect combination of flavor and carbonated soda.
Dialys G.
Puerto Rico
One of the best tasting zero sodas out there...its my beverage of choice when i eat out always...the taste is great
ashlee w.
This is my favourite drink ever, it's not as sweet as diet coke and it's very refreshing. I always reach for this to quench my thrist
Crystal M.
Sheridan
This is the only come product I will drink now. It doesn't taste super sweet which is nice cause I hate things that taste like syrup
Valia G.
Athens
my go to favorite drink! tastes exactly like the original coca cola but contains zero sugar and calories compared to that!
Ashley H.
I am a soda addict but am trying to cut out sugar. But I hate diet soda. This is a much better alternative!
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
0 calories per bottle with the same great taste as regular coke. healthier option and affordable. bought at my local grocery store. less sugar but still tastes sweet. served best poured over ice on a hot day!
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?