BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Maud v.
Tilburg
This is pretty much my go to drink. I like this taste better than the cola light version. Less ‘chemical’ if that makes sense. It’s a bit sweeter. It’s amazing on a sunny day with some ice. Makes me crave it right now haha!
Lauren L.
Holladay, UT
The new Coke Zero Sugar is SO GOOOOD. I drink it all day everyday, and it tastes so similar to regular coke. It is delicious and no calories but doesn't taste like that fake sweetener like Diet Coke. I choose Coke Zero Sugar over any other soda and I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
My favorite soft drink ever. I can’t have sugar and I’m on a diet so this is my go to soda when I’m craving. You get the great coke taste without all those sugars and bad stuff. Guilt free pleasure right here!!
Chrissy K.
Rhome
I absolutely love coca cola zero sugar. Same great flavor as the original with no sugar . My favorite zero sugar soda of all time.
Letty J.
Los Angeles
I actually like this brand with 0 calories and so do my children . You can't even tell it is a healthier version of the regular one
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I actually really enjoy drinking this soda. I try not to drink it very often, but when I do, this is what I reach for. It has a great flavor that is very close to real coke. I have tried the new Coke Zero Sugar, which is what they are replacing this with and it's great too. It tastes even more like regular coke.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE Coke Zero Sugar! It's seriously amazing!  I did give up soda (unless I'm sick) to just stick to tea and water, but when I want to indulge in a good treat, I go to Coke Zero.  The taste is great and doesn't taste like aspartame, and it's very refreshing!  Highly recommend!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
How can coke get rid of Coke Zero it's my absolute favorite! I can't stand Diet Coke I can taste such a difference! I love the original and cherry. Wonder what will happen to us Coke Zero fans!! What are we going to do!
Catalina G.
We don't have Diet Coke where I am from but this is really good and it's hard totell the diference between the normal one and this one.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Given a choice between Diet Coke and Coke Zero, I will definitely take Coke Zero, because it tastes more like the real thing without the calories. I would recommend this again and again. Plus, the package looks gorgeous.
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?