BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This is a great replacement for regular coke, especially when on a diet or cant have very much sugar! I always feel like im cheating on my diet when i drink one! There is a slightly different taste from regular coke like it isnt as sweet or flavorful but it is really difficult to tell unless you have just drank a regular coke before drinking a coke zero. The only down fall for me is that it has aspartame in it. You can usually buy this product at any gas station or grocery store.
Tammy G.
I love how it tastes like regular coke.I drink this amazing beverage daily. The cherry zero is also delicious!!!!
Whitney K.
Hebron, KY
I don't like drinking soda because of how bad it is for you, but sometimes I just need a Coke! I love my Coke Zero as a healthier alternative. It tastes great, and has 0 calories! I don't buy frequently but this is my go to when I do!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for with barbecue and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Maya k.
original taste and sounds a little bit more healthy since there is no sugar. still sweet and tastes like regular coke
Sarah R.
Henderson, NV
Tried and true favorite soda. It is my go to when I want to treat myself without feeling guilty. I love that it is so similar to the original Coke taste without all the added calories and sugar. I honestly can’t tell the difference
TJ T.
This is my favorite soda to drink. One of he downsides to soda is the sweetness that makes it taste bad. However, with Coke Zero, the sweetness is much more mild and therefore it tastes fantastic. Additionally, anything that limits the sugar is a good thing.
kids k.
I have one of these every day. Very refreshing without the guilt. I prefer the taste over Diet Coke any day. I buy cases of it when it is on sale and stock up!
Kaila A.
Portland, OR
I love the taste of Coca Cola Zero. It tastes like the real thing but without all the sugar and calories. A favorite in our home.
lynn c.
New york
Coke Zero has the best taste!! Zero calories without the diet soda taste!! Drink it everyday! Highly recommend trying especially if you currently drink diet coke, you may want to switch!
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?