BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Casey D.
Belle Rose, LA
When I want a soda I've started grabbing this. It has zero sugar. It taste just like diet without the artificial sweetners..
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
This is my favorite thing to drink when I'm craving something other than water! I love the fact it has no sugar and is still the great Coke taste!! I can't imagine drinking another regular Coke again.
Ashley C.
Medicine Hat, AB
I literally drink at least one of these a day. I love carbonation in pop but don’t like the calories and I love that Coca Cola Zero Sugar has zero calories but full flavour and carbonation!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
I like Coke Zero a lot. I much prefer its taste over Diet Coke. I don't like to sacrifice taste at the cost of having zero sugar, so this carbonated soda is my new preference when I feel like something bubbly and refreshing.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
I love the new Coke Zero sugar! I was really nervous whenever I heard that they were changing the recipe, but they did not disappoint!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my gosh I am absolutely addicted to Coke Zero!!! Are used to be addicted to regular Coke but I was obese and had to cut it out in order to lose weight. I am in aspartame reactor so I cannot drink hardly any diet Coke without getting a migraine but Coke zero is perfectly fine and taste much much better!! This is my saving grace!!
Melissa M.
Calgary
Tastes exactly like coke but has zero sugar!! Great packaging and great price too! It’s one of my favorite cheat drinks
Meg E.
Vicksburg
If you love coke and want to be healthier but hate Diet Coke I suggest trying this!! Drinking this has helped reduce my daily sugar intake! It’s a much better product than I was expecting! I buy it regularly now!
Jess S.
Confession time... I can’t live without Coke Zero in the fridge!!! It’s my absolute favorite - I would even venture to say that it tastes better than the original! If you haven’t already, give Coke Zero a try... you won’t regret it!
Maud v.
Tilburg
This is pretty much my go to drink. I like this taste better than the cola light version. Less ‘chemical’ if that makes sense. It’s a bit sweeter. It’s amazing on a sunny day with some ice. Makes me crave it right now haha!
PM G.
Does it really have not calories?
Crystal H.
Mayfield, KY
I've been wanting to switch from diet coke to coke zero but I want to be sure it actually is healthier than diet coke. Is it healthier? And is the taste drastically different?
Stasia J.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Is this like a diet type tasting soda?
Jacob F.
Ukiah, CA
I have tried alot of sodas in the past that had zero calories but still had a good flavor. This is the perfect example for what I was looking for. Always please when I crack open a new can and get that first drink of happiness
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone know when Coke is planning to pull Coke Zero from their line? I'm so sad!