BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
Casey D.
Belle Rose
When I want a soda I've started grabbing this. It has zero sugar. It taste just like diet without the artificial sweetners..
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
This is my favorite thing to drink when I'm craving something other than water! I love the fact it has no sugar and is still the great Coke taste!! I can't imagine drinking another regular Coke again.
Ashley C.
Medicine Hat, AB
I literally drink at least one of these a day. I love carbonation in pop but don’t like the calories and I love that Coca Cola Zero Sugar has zero calories but full flavour and carbonation!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
I like Coke Zero a lot. I much prefer its taste over Diet Coke. I don't like to sacrifice taste at the cost of having zero sugar, so this carbonated soda is my new preference when I feel like something bubbly and refreshing.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Coke is my favorite drink!!! I wish the regular coke had zero calories or carbs but it does lol...I can't start my day without one.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
I love the new Coke Zero sugar! I was really nervous whenever I heard that they were changing the recipe, but they did not disappoint!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my gosh I am absolutely addicted to Coke Zero!!! Are used to be addicted to regular Coke but I was obese and had to cut it out in order to lose weight. I am in aspartame reactor so I cannot drink hardly any diet Coke without getting a migraine but Coke zero is perfectly fine and taste much much better!! This is my saving grace!!
Melissa M.
Calgary
Tastes exactly like coke but has zero sugar!! Great packaging and great price too! It’s one of my favorite cheat drinks
Meg E.
Vicksburg
If you love coke and want to be healthier but hate Diet Coke I suggest trying this!! Drinking this has helped reduce my daily sugar intake! It’s a much better product than I was expecting! I buy it regularly now!
Jess S.
Confession time... I can’t live without Coke Zero in the fridge!!! It’s my absolute favorite - I would even venture to say that it tastes better than the original! If you haven’t already, give Coke Zero a try... you won’t regret it!
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?