BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
  • Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
MaKayla Y.
Gonzales, TX
I've drank CocaCola products for years! I have recently switched to Coke Zero, and it actually isn't that bad! Every now and then I will drink a regular Coke. But Coke Zero still has a great taste to it. Might I also add that I have lost some weight from drinking Zero instead of regular Coke? I highly recommend Coke Zero!
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
I tried Coke Zero about 8 years ago once when I was handed a free one, and I took one sip and threw out the rest. I never tried it again because I couldn't handle the artificial taste of it. However, fast forward to the new formula of Coke Zero Sugar and I am hooked! I haven't had a regular coke since trying this new formula.
jenna r.
i’m not a big soda drinker but this coke zero sugar legit tastes like regular coke. when i need something sweet this is my go to plus who doesn’t want a little extra caffeine
BobbiJo M.
York
Best tasting overall diet soda (cherry zero is my favorite!!)  Busts my sweet tooth for zero calories and zero carbs.  Perfect addition to my keto lifestyle.
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
When I am feeling like an ice cold soda, I always pick up a Coke Zero. It is my go-to soda. It is great on a hot summer day. Or at a barbecue enjoying the Great Outdoors.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Being from the Carolinas, we love our coke. There is just something so satisfying about a cold coke in the afternoon. I love that it has tasty zero sugar options as well.
Jessica I.
Old Bridge, NJ
This product is amazing for those who crave the taste of cook but dont crave the sugar. This coke tastes just like a coke but has zero sugar. It allows you to cheat without feeling the guilt.
Haley O.
New Orleans, LA
I love Coke Zero. If I’m not downing a jug of water I’m drinking Coke Zero. But recently the recipe was changed which I didn’t realize until I was half way through with my zero sugar coke and realized it tasted off. Then I realized and read about the change. I’ll still drink it but Coke Zero was better
Mandy B.
Coke Zero came into my life a short time ago when I decided I was tired of drinkin just water. I cant stand regular sodas because of the sugar content. This zero calorie soda is my absolute favorite right now. It's so refreshing and tastes delicious! I buy it every time I go to the grocery store now.
Ronnie S.
West Allis, WI
I miss the other coke zero product that they had before this one! I wish they would have kept it on the shelves. It is an okay taste, but I prefer Diet Coke or diet Pepsi over this coke product. I have tried it multiple times and still do not like the weird aftertaste it has.
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?